Eden Hazard 16/17 Performances

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
He hasn't Alexis's passion and love for the game. Yeah, when he decides to turn up he is a sublime player, but he doesn't do it often.
Nah, that's rewriting the history of this season. He was Chelsea's most consistent performer (quality of performances factored in) over the course of the whole year and had plenty of decisive performances in big games.

He had a bad game tonight and generally a loss of form in the last 4 weeks, partly due to improved defensive strategies against him. I think his last good games were the ones against Tottenham (FA Cup) and Southampton, after that he was quite ineffective. But before that, subpar performances were definitely the exception, he was great for long stretches of the season.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Has broken his right ankle and will probably be out for several months.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He wouldn't cut it in Madrid.

Not because of a lack of talent. They have ridiculous standard for their players.

He's far too inconsistent.
He really really isn't.

El Zoido

Huge blow for Chelsea.
Not really, it couldn't have happened at a better time. He'll miss most if not all the pre-season but will almost certainly line up for Chelsea on the first day of the season.

Womp

idiot
Not really, it couldn't have happened at a better time. He'll miss most if not all the pre-season but will almost certainly line up for Chelsea on the first day of the season.
It will surely take more than 2-3 months for him to be back up to speed?

Irrational.

Could mean anything depending on the severity from a couple of months to several. Since it was only picked up on the imaging and initially thought to be a twisted ankle I'd go with the former.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Abramovich hears Hazard claim he'd be interested in move this Summer...

Hazard breaks ankle.

Pure Bond villain! I love it.
Yeah, hos quotes were really weird. i'm pretty sure this thing has been set in motion behind the screens.

Said something about dreams and Spain really weird, reminded me of ronaldo's last weeks in Manchester.

D2Z

Supports
Undercover "Chelsea fan" ;)
Yeah, hos quotes were really weird. i'm pretty sure this thing has been set in motion behind the screens.

Said something about dreams and Spain really weird, reminded me of ronaldo's last weeks in Manchester.
Wishful thinking mate.

jungledrums

What did he say?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
What did he say?
"You never know in football, but it's not something I'm thinking about at the moment. I'm a Chelsea player and still have a 3-year contract, so we'll see. When I'm on vacation, I only want to have fun. I don't think about football and my future, it's all about spending time with my family.

Last year everyone was talking about PSG, now it's Real Madrid and next year it'll be some other club. Of course I'm going to listen, we all have dreams. If I go to Real, I could end up on the bench as well. I just want the best solution for myself."

Something along those lines.

jungledrums

"You never know in football, but it's not something I'm thinking about at the moment. I'm a Chelsea player and still have a 3-year contract, so we'll see. When I'm on vacation, I only want to have fun. I don't think about football and my future, it's all about spending time with my family.

Last year everyone was talking about PSG, now it's Real Madrid and next year it'll be some other club. Of course I'm going to listen, we all have dreams. If I go to Real, I could end up on the bench as well. I just want the best solution for myself."

Cheers mate, still think he'll stay though.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
What did he say?
Can't find a videoclip of it but he answered a reporter asking about a possible transfer to Madrid with something like; If I'm interested? Is there a footballer that wouldn't like to play for Madrid? It's a big team, everyone would be interested.

And then he goes and injures himself....

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Belgian press reporting 4 months out, he'd definitely miss the beginning of the PL season if true.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Fecking Belgium! :mad:
:lol:

It's a non-contact injury so at least there's no one else to blame for it... You should try to look at the positives here, it's been a long time since he's had a break from football and it's not like your season will be decided come October. You'll get him back fresh and probably with an enormous appetite to start playing football again.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
:lol:

It's a non-contact injury so at least there's no one else to blame for it... You should try to look at the positives here, it's been a long time since he's had a break from football and it's not like your season will be decided come October. You'll get him back fresh and probably with an enormous appetite to start playing football again.
I'm still bitter at them over that cnut Wilmotts coming out every 5 minutes to talk about how Eden should move to Spain. Also because it seems like half our players are from there, and yet every tournament they end up being shit.

Kostur

海尔的老板

Can't find a videoclip of it but he answered a reporter asking about a possible transfer to Madrid with something like; If I'm interested? Is there a footballer that wouldn't like to play for Madrid? It's a big team, everyone would be interested.

And then he goes and injures himself....
[conflicting reports intensify]

This little shit will end at Madrid sooner or later. Bit afraid that if he does this season, it would probably mean the end of Bayol there, which could end up with him coming to us.

Ainu

I'm still bitter at them over that cnut Wilmotts coming out every 5 minutes to talk about how Eden should move to Spain. Also because it seems like half our players are from there, and yet every tournament they end up being shit.
You're bitter at Wilmots talking about Hazard? We're bitter at him for being a shit coach, I'd say we had a rougher deal.

stepic

If the injury keeps him at Chelsea then it's a blessing in disguise for them. I was looking forward to him going to Madrid, would have massively weakened Chelsea.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Hopefully this will force us to spend. I'm extremely tired of relying on Hazard for creativity and goals. We need to take the burden off him.