Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
In a lot of ways, I think it's a move that makes sense for the player

He's a legitimate world class player with room to grow but a throwback sort of ego...Not a disciplinary or party player who has a poor work ethic but an alpha dog who needs to be the center of attention as evidenced by this sideshow transfer...Plus, he wants to get paid, get a big stage on which to play and pliable ownership that will cater to his every whim...And, it's London

Chelsea ticks a lot of boxes in that sort of scenario...doesn't mean it will equate to success but it does make some sense, I feel

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Pretty much. Until it's announced officially, it's all just twitter bullshit, and it's different bullshit every day.
Yep. If only the Elders of the Internet would enlighten us...

RedMist99

Aaarrgghhh!

I've finally succumbed to muppet mentality. I said it wasn't going to happen this year after the disappointment of the last few summers but this little whore has had me frantically tapping F5 and checking Twitter.

I NEVER use Twitter!

I'm always right

We need this Gill/Abramovich race to be televised, like the amazing race.

I should be in charge of publicity for high profile transfers, I have so many great ideas for the muppet-tv channel.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Erm... you guys do know he's probably on his way to London for the friendly against England right?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Erm... you guys do know he's probably on his way to London for the friendly against England right?
6 Days before the game?

Highly doubt it. Has it been confirmed he is on his way to London? If so where from?

Hans Moleman

He's not flying to london

• official: Hazard said on twitter he's made up his mind (could be about what to have for fecking dinner to be honest)
  • official-ish: "realiable journalist" says there's an announcement at 5pm
  • unofficial: French papers last weekend said his agent was in london doing some contract negotiations, but that didn't mean united were out of the running.
  • official muppet: Saha tweeted about hazard going to chelsea, but he's just muppeting like us
  • muppet: Somewhat reliable twitter journalists saying they think he's off to chelsea
  • muppet: Sky bet odds plummet on chelsea signing him. Means nothing because the odds are based on the influx of bets from people following the same rumours as us.
  • lie: He's flying into london for a medical.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
  • Official: Hazard said on Twitter he's made up his mind (could be about what to have for fecking dinner to be honest)
  • Official-ish: "Realiable journalist" says there's an announcement at 5pm
  • Unofficial: French papers last weekend said his agent was in London doing some contract negotiations, but that didn't mean United were out of the running.
  • Official muppet: Saha tweeted about Hazard going to Chelsea, but he's just muppeting like us
  • Muppet: Somewhat reliable Twitter journalists saying they think he's off to Chelsea
  • Muppet: Sky Bet odds plummet on Chelsea signing him. Means nothing because the odds are based on the influx of bets from people following the same rumours as us.
  • Lie: he's flying into London for a medical.
Perfect thank you

Stephen87

Aaarrgghhh!

I've finally succumbed to muppet mentality. I said it wasn't going to happen this year after the disappointment of the last few summers but this little whore has had me frantically tapping F5 and checking Twitter.

I NEVER use Twitter!
This is exactly how I feel. I try to refrain but eventually I give in. Not as bad as the sneijder, berbatov and benzema threads yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.