Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
I hope this does finish soon, then we can just sit back and watch some football at the euros without having the urge to press f5 every few seconds. I was out for 3 hours today, and in that time 20 new pages have formed on this thread.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Been wondering that myself. :confused:

Mind you it's a change from the "silverware" excuse that's in vogue at the moment.
No manager has really been in charge there. Abramovich calls the shots, he assures him playing time and a large pay packet, and Hazard agrees. It's not the wildest logic route to take.

The Neviller

Is it that surprising, he's not guaranteed a start with us or City, Chelsea have far bigger problems with their starting line up than we do so they're more likely to tell him what he wants to hear.
Do you seriously think we'd be signing a £30million player and not be giving him starts? If he was to come here he'd be first choice. At that money he'd have to be.

Aporkalypse

Belgian tabloid "Le Manneken Pis" has said that Eden Hazard will evacuate training at 1800h for short squirt across channel to complete contract with his number one choice Chelsea

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Wait til you get a literary agent. Sign with penguin, they'll buy you a new printer (and me a new house lolz)
Well, Penguin once expressed interest in my novel but suggested I change the title to Harry Potter and the Expensive Lawsuit.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I'm ready to jump ship to the Prince Boateng thread. Please tell me there's a Prince Boateng thread!?!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I wonder if Gill's train is towing Manchester to London, so we'd be more attractive to potential signings...

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Many Belgian newspapers think he is off to Chelsea, of course they could be wrong but the probability of that is very less.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I wonder if Gill's train is towing Manchester to London, so we'd be more attractive to potential signings...
There was talk about building an island in the Thames estuary for a new airport.perhaps we could just relocate Old Trafford there instead.

Cina

1400 people in the transfer forum, and increasing.

I predict mass caf suicide by the end of the day.

Member 39557

We've spent 10 million on a hologram projector. We've projected an image of big ben and parliament over sam platts so it looks like we're based near the thames.

Hans Moleman

• Official: Hazard said on Twitter he's made up his mind (could be about what to have for fecking dinner to be honest)
  • Official-ish: "Realiable journalist" (@RorySmithTimes) says there's an announcement at 5pm (UK TIME)
  • Unofficial: French papers last weekend said his agent was in London doing some contract negotiations, but that didn't mean United were out of the running.
  • Official muppet: Saha tweeted about Hazard going to Chelsea, but he's just muppeting like us
  • Muppet: Somewhat reliable Twitter journalists saying they think he's off to Chelsea
  • Muppet: Sky Bet odds plummet on Chelsea signing him. Means nothing because the odds are based on the influx of bets from people following the same rumours as us.
  • Lie: he's flying into London for a medical.
  • Official: http://www.rtbf.be/sport/dossier/fo...est-avec-les-diables-pas-a-londres?id=7777016 He is training with the Belgian team at 4pm UK time, so not on any flights yet.
He's in training at 4pm UK time, not 6pm. Updated.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Wasnt the supposed announcement was set for 5pm rather than 4pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.