Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Neviller

All of this latest frenzy was triggered by a post from Eden Hazard on his official twitter account.

That's the one and only positive that twitter brings IMO. Footballers can announce stuff directly to their "fans" without going through the filter of a journalist/newspaper.
All he said was that he'd made a decision. The rest has just been one spacker after another making shit up, and another bunch of spackers swallowing it up.

Laphroaig

Aren't songs based on Hazard quotes okay to post now? :(

Let's face it, it was more uplifting than the last umpteen pages.

Name Changed

weso26
He's one of the most sought after but until recently he wasn't one of the most talked about, not by the average bloke down the pub anyway. The lad's no Paul Scholes, he definitely seems to want the fame/hype judging by his recent acts.
Yes, he was.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
This is seriously disappointing. Yes he's a total twat but it would've been nice to actually win a transfer race for once. There was something terribly inevitable about how this all played out.

I really thought that iconic number 7 shirt would be the ultimate pull for a star player. I guess times have changed. Money talks.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
RTBF report that Belgian FA confirm #Hazard is with Belgian squad; training session at 17.00 (local time) in Liege.

:lol:
Sounds plausible

Telegraph saying that "Belge paper La Dernier Heure claim Hazard has meeting in London today when 40m euro deal with #CFC will be completed"

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/mercato/article/396444/hazard-va-a-chelsea.html
Belgian paper La Dernier Heure: Hazard chosen Chelsea. Medical in London tonight before completing a €40m move. Press conference after. #CFC
Sounds like bollocks.

They have an international coming up in preparation for the Euros, why would he jetting around Europe at this time?

EricaNo7

This is seriously disappointing. Yes he's a total twat but it would've been nice to actually win a transfer race for once. There was something terribly inevitable about how this all played out.

I really thought that iconic number 7 shirt would be the ultimate pull for a star player. I guess times have changed. Money talks.
Fourth summer in a row transfer speculation has ruined it for me

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The weird thing about this is there are so many people just making shit up. Got nothing better to do?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm glad I don't have advisers/agents like footballers have: "Never mind your love of football, never mind United's history & prestige, just sign-up for FCFootz4U or whichever franchise pays me the most...oh, I meant pays you the most, my bestest friend".

DouLou

Been caught pooping

It is a little sad that we can't get a player unless our rivals aren't interested.

Kinda true but hope my jinx works

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Flight landed, he should have reception now, tweet you fecker!!!! :lol:

I wonder what it would be like to be in his shoes, turning on his phone and seeing twits about Gill being on a train to Heathrow or, god forbid, yacht vs. train Top Gear Challenges. Surely the world has gone bonkers.

Hans Moleman

• Official: Hazard said on Twitter he's made up his mind (could be about what to have for fecking dinner to be honest)
  • Official-ish: "Realiable journalist" (@RorySmithTimes) says there's an announcement at 5pm (UK TIME)
  • Unofficial: French papers last weekend said his agent was in London doing some contract negotiations, but that didn't mean United were out of the running.
  • Official muppet: Saha tweeted about Hazard going to Chelsea, but he's just muppeting like us
  • Muppet: Somewhat reliable Twitter journalists saying they think he's off to Chelsea
  • Muppet: Sky Bet odds plummet on Chelsea signing him. Means nothing because the odds are based on the influx of bets from people following the same rumours as us.
  • Lie: he's flying into London for a medical.
  • Official: http://www.rtbf.be/sport/dossier/fo...est-avec-les-diables-pas-a-londres?id=7777016 He is training with the Belgian team at 6pm UK time, so not on any flights yet.
Updated.

padzilla

Hipster
Is it that surprising, he's not guaranteed a start with us or City, Chelsea have far bigger problems with their starting line up than we do so they're more likely to tell him what he wants to hear.

Member 39557

I'm glad I don't have advisers/agents like footballers have: "Never mind your love of football, never mind United's history & prestige, just sign-up for FCFootz4U or whichever franchise pays me the most...oh, I meant pays you the most, my bestest friend".
Wait til you get a literary agent. Sign with penguin, they'll buy you a new printer (and me a new house lolz)

Status
Not open for further replies.