Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Whoever does it will be banned from the forum, so let's hope not.

twitter thread suggester
:lol::lol:

in all seriousness the kid looks good and is highly rated by all accounts and on the plus side cant see him abandoning us for his dream team anderlecht or liege or whoever
Wrong...

Eden Hazard reveals Real Madrid dream

The young Belgian starlet Eden Hazard is in great demand after his brilliant first season in Ligue 1 with Lille, and he has been watched by all the top clubs, including Arsenal, Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

He insists that he will not be moving for at least another year, but insists that his dream would be to play for Arsenal or Real Madrid. Not that he would turn down Barcelona or Inter Milan, but he doesn’t think it would be the same as playing for the other two.

“This was my first season as a pro,” he told reporters, “I’ve scored and have been playing more than I’d expected. I hope it continues.”

He added: “Next year, I have to play in every game. That is my aim – to become an undisputed first-team player at Lille.”

“I’m going to stay at Lille. Definitely. I have a three-year contract and feel that I have a lot to learn in Lille.

“The situation could only change if a club offers €30 million (£26.5m) and Lille were unable to refuse, but for now I ask all the clubs interested to respect my decision: I want another year to develop at Lille.

“After that, we will see.”

He added: “I must repeat that it is too early to move.

“In one or two years I will maybe make the next step.

“What’s more, Lille play European football, which is also a good opportunity for me. Getting minutes on the field is what counts from my perspective right now.”

Then he was asked where he would like to move to, in the future.

“Real Madrid and Arsenal are the clubs I dreamed of joining as a child,” he said.

“If I joined Inter or Barcelona and could play football there then that would be very good, but Real and Arsenal are really great and play at a very high technical level.”

HsJ

:lol: zip back up lads, he wants to go to Real too.

Jase

Bah, Madrid as usual.

We buy him, make him brilliant and sell him off to Madrid in 4 or 5 years time eh. :rolleyes:
If he wins us the Champions League and a few league titles and picks up the Ballon D'Or, we'll live.

But I see your point. How 'bout Robbie Earnshaw?

King_Eric

This quote from Zidane is not new. It's the same one I heard about a year ago.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I would love to have him at Manchester United but he WANTS to play for Arsenal.

ricardinho

Best talent in the world?????????

For me he looks like another Quaresma or another Ben Arfa.

JayWalker

Ball Spotter
Still got the blues for you.. RIP The Loner. Hull
HAZARD: I WILL GO TO REAL OR ARSENAL

Lille teenager Eden Hazard has listed Real Madrid and Arsenal as possible future destinations should he ever leave the Stade Metropole.

Hazard, 19, is regarded as one of the brightest young talents in Europe after emerging as the creative force behind Lille's Ligue 1 title challenge and their run to the round of 16 in the Europa League.

Former France playmaker Zinedine Zidane said of the young Belgian yesterday: "He can become a great footballer. He is a star of the future."

And Hazard admits following in Zidane's footsteps and playing for Madrid is a possibility.

He said: "Such praise makes me very happy, especially from Zidane. If one day I leave Lille, I will go to Real or Arsenal."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame he doesnt want to win trophies in the future. Oh well.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
monster of a player

ooh ! aah!

eden hazard

King_Eric

He won the 'talent of the year' thing again in France.
And was nominated for player of the year as well I think?

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Goal.com are reporting that BArca are going to blow manchester united arsenal and chelsea out of the water with a 25 million bid for him.

Cold_Boy

So what are the fecking reasons so many players want to play for Madrid or Arsenal,even though they haven't won much in the last few years.?

Imagine us not winning for a couple of seasons.

davisjw

Goal.com are reporting that BArca are going to blow manchester united arsenal and chelsea out of the water with a 25 million bid for him.
Just got Villa and have Pedro who can play on the wings well enough - can't see them going for him.

It'll be either Cesc or Marsch(still can't spell his name - the Argie). Then they'll grab a left back.

MacMUFC

Ah feck. When Goal.com report a transfer story, thats when you know its true.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
well we wont be buying him for his penalty taking ability...

Georgie Best

If I had to choose between sleeping with Miss Worl
Linked again today.

Manchester United and Arsenal are competing to sign £13m-rated Belgian playmaker Eden Hazard from French side Lille.

Manchester United Hope to Beat Arsenal to £13m Rated Playmaker: Ferguson Vs Wenger In Hazard Chase | CaughtOffside

Rather unsolid source but hopefully they took it from a probable one, especially if the price is only £13m.

Seems like a promising kid. Guess this thread started when he got the young player of the year win in France, this season he nailed it again. Not even Zidane managed to take that twice :p But when you look at the ones that got it in the past most of them went on to go pretty far.

Status
Not open for further replies.