Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilRed

Ok I know SSN were the ones reporting that he would announce on twitter, but I've had a look on Hazards twitter and he only has ONE tweet and thats the one where he said he "made up his mind" (on who knows what).

None of this "announce after training" or "announce on twitter' nonsense. So in his defence, I don't see him as a drama queen but rather people from all forms of "media" creating gossip and false rumours.

So in other words, its muppet season again.

Baxter

Marc Wilmots has contradicted everything that was meant to happen tonight.

Baxter

No announcements for 10 days apparently, and club will issue statement first.

wr8_utd

:'(
Whoever Marc Wilmots is , says that there will be no statement for 10 days and nothing before the club issues a statement. Boooo

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
No announcements for 10 days apparently, and club will issue statement first.
who said that? Everyones coming out with shite today. That wouldn't be chelsea IF that were true ....:p

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Ok I know SSN were the ones reporting that he would announce on twitter, but I've had a look on Hazards twitter and he only has ONE tweet and thats the one where he said he "made up his mind" (on who knows what).

None of this "announce after training" or "announce on twitter' nonsense. So in his defence, I don't see him as a drama queen but rather people from all forms of "media" creating gossip and false rumours.

So in other words, its muppet season again.
Exactly, its just random people pretending to be 'itk' and then journalists repeating information in hope to be the first to announce it. On Hazards tweet, for all we know he's made up his mind on what he is eating that day, could have nothing to do with what team he will play for.
Then again he might be doing this all on purpose to feck with all of us transfer muppets.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
feck sake. Twitters for Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime...

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
That's bollocks, the true Wilmots quotes are

"Finalement, cela ne regarde pas l'Union belge, ni les Diables Rouges. C'est son problème. Il donnera l'infirmation quand il le fera. Vous ne connaissez pas Eden. Ce n'est pas cela qui va le stresser ou le déconcentrer. Quand il aura, via son tweet, indiqué sa destination de club, il se taira jusqu'au moment où son nouvel employeur lui demandera d'exposer son choix. N'espérez rien de plus avant une dizaine de jours."
Which mean he will first issue a tweet saying what his choice is, and then zip it for 10 days

twitter thread suggester
Sky Sports are excellent at making up bullshit to make people keep watching their boring TV.

kps88

Are you fecking kidding me? I assume his Facebook page post was just some bored twat?

Art

Art the artist
We never get to sign world stars nowadays!

God, you've cut me deep this time .

:mad: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.