Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

SSN are literally just lying and saying he said he'd tweet his choice tonight.

Is it Hayley, think I could take the news from Hayley...

dammit, she's at home ironing with her sun hat on and some tunes playing...twitter says so.
It wasn't, and now Joe Cole's all over the screen.

Siorac

What if the "I've made up my mind" doesn't mean he's reached a decision but he's actually gone and made up his mind out of nothing? A new one, entirely out of the blue, filled with Siberian tigers posting cryptic pleas for awareness on Twitter.

Moonwalker

They've just said the club have banned him from doing any interviews.

Now that does sound like us.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
In a player/manager role?

I wouldn't be against that.
No, as our CEO, as he will also replace David Gill. Hazard would be our new man to negotiate transfers. Being such a high profile signing himself, it should help attract other top targets.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
What if the "I've made up my mind" doesn't mean he's reached a decision but he's actually gone and made up his mind out of nothing? A new one, entirely out of the blue, filled with Siberian tigers posting cryptic pleas for awareness on Twitter.
Or maybe, he is saying that he has no mind and the idea that he has indeed got one he made up?...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
What? How is this not announced yet. Are Chelsea seriously waiting to let him tweet it first?

Gazza

The annoying thing is I'm about to go to campus to spend hours in a computer lab working on a project, but I already know I'll be sidetracked between this thread and twitter for approx 30% of that time.

wr8_utd

:'(
#BeforeHazardDecides is quite funny and the number 1 trend. We should have a Caf version!

kps88

He is not signing for us. There you go! Now go live your life!
If only it was that simple. We all know that, yet we're all here. Refreshing. Constantly. It would make a fascinating study on human nature.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
What? How is this not announced yet. Are Chelsea seriously waiting to let him tweet it first?
SSN have just said his new club are happy for him to announce it in twatter, but he is banned from interviews.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
What happened to Gambit? Has he finally realized he is not signing for us and stopped posting 'He is signing for us'.

Moonwalker

It does sound like us but where did they get that info from? One of their 'sources'?
They haven't revealed the source of that info. They sound awfully confident about that and the 'given permission to announce', though.

Could they make all that stuff up, I do not know. Nor do I care. To be frank I was just watching SSN to see if Joe Cole is appy in France.

kps88

SSN have just said his new club are happy for him to announce it in twatter, but he is banned from interviews.
That makes no sense. Surely an interview is more credible and respected compared to a bloody tweet.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Sounds like Chelsea. They probably want to do a 'special', like they did when they signed Fernando Torrid.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
That makes no sense. Surely an interview is more credible and respected compared to a bloody tweet.
You would think so. This whole transfer has been a joke.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Exactly, which is why nobody should consider them a reliable source of information anymore.
I've followed the whole saga on here and on Twitter. I refuse to watch SSN while they shamelessly string viewers along. It's a real nadir for news broadcasting.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Chelsea have been so spoilt over the past few years with big signings, I doubt their fans will even give a shit about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.