Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That's a great design and it leaves enough room for the names Pogba, Neymar, Girish, Thiago, Clyne and Shwnstgr to be incorporated.

Baxter

Looking at post count, who has been renamed to "Transfer United Till I Die"?

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
LOL ffs I was had by that website.
Mate showed it to me (he knew) and I came straight here...

DAMN YOU INTERNETS.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea won the Champions League just two days ago and already many of you seem to be cracking up from lack of transfer activity - there is 102 days until the window closes.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He has the same rapey eyes as Gibson.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Is that Sky sources picture legit? I've not followed this at all. I learned from Sneijdergate.
Yeah it is, they've been reporting it all day, that Hazard's preferred move is to United.

They said the same with Nasri though...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Is that Sky sources picture legit? I've not followed this at all. I learned from Sneijdergate.
It is. StanleyCupboard posted this regarding it, how Darren Can is privy to that information I don't know.

Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
This 'Sky sources' stuff today, concerning Hazard - suggesting he prefers United. Will try and give some insight into this in next tweets
Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
From what I know, it's not mercato365, anyone on Twitter or random guess work. Dharmesh Sheth (Man United fan) spoke to Michel Seydoux yday
Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
Michel Seydoux appeared on camera as he agreed to give people an update on what was going on. Then, with camera off...
Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
..he may have said off the record that United has the edge. That's what constitutes 'sky sources'.
Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
That said,Michel Seydoux may have just fed them a duff line. In the grand scheme of things,'Sky sources' isn't 100% fool proof. No source is

Status
Not open for further replies.