Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Mercato365 isn't reliable at all, it's like the muppet tards fantasy bullshit recycling plant.They just keep on posting about any single rumors they find from other sites when they don't come up with them themselves

Art

Art the artist
Have clubs tried bribing the agent into talking to the player about joining them?

I'm always right

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
Mercato365 isn't reliable at all, it's like the muppet tards fantasy bullshit recycling plant.They just keep on posting about any single rumors they find from other sites when they don't come up with them themselves
They are claiming that its their own exclusive shit,so i guess that's something new.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I think we should all assume that transfer-related news and rumors are essentially Pravda and Izvestia as they were in the Soviet Union.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
They are claiming that its their own exclusive shit,so i guess that's something new.
I sincerely hope I'm wrong but time and time again I've seen them post amazing lies and false rumors.I'm very naturally skeptical.I'd eat my words and praise them nonsense if there is any truth to it.
At the end of their article they claim with certain that a "5 year deal awaits for him", how the feck would they know that ?

MUFAN79

Guy Incognito

It's like 'goal.com' I'd imagine. Take their stories with a pinch of salt.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
http://www.le10sport.com/football/f....it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=le10sport

This is Manchester United who has a large advantage for the signing of young Lille Eden Hazard. According to relatives of the player, the nugget Belgian took the decision last weekend to join the club led by Sir Alex Ferguson and was even about to announce.

Galvanized by his decision finally taken, Eden Hazard was about to reveal his choice this past weekend. But his advisers, who are still discussing with Manchester City and Chelsea would have encouraged him to take his time. "Nothing is done anywhere" told us a few days ago the player's agent.

United, the choice of the heart?

In fact, Hazard actually looking for the Red Devils since Sir Alex Ferguson personally presented him with an ambitious project is the cornerstone, but no contract was signed yesterday and as yet it has not affixed his autograph at the bottom of an official document, the player does not take the chance to announce his decision while some details remain to be solved. Especially in recent weeks, the young Belgian has often changed his mind. According to reports from England, United could not afford to align contractual offers made by the City and Chelsea player. Hazard would be willing to do this "sacrifice" for the financial choices of the heart but its representatives may be trying to make him understand that it is good for him to reflect further. However, an agreement would be very close on a contract basis for five seasons.
Another French site claiming we are close to him, thanks to the newbie.

How reliable is this site, Kouroux?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
All these different website saying the same thing doesn't really mean anything. They tend to all go by the same sources and follow each other. Unless you see fresh quotes from the player or agent it really means nothing.

032Devil

It's all going to end in tears, folks.

Cock in.
If recent past history is anything to go by, it will (end in tears).

Since we're no longer a financial power-house in the transfer market our only bargaining chip is our reputation and success under SAF but that's nothing compared to an extra few grand-a-week.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
If recent past history is anything to go by, it will (end in tears).

Since we're no longer a financial power-house in the transfer market our only bargaining chip is our reputation and success under SAF but that's nothing compared to an extra few grand-a-week.
It has been reported that the player is happy with all offers, all he has to do is choose.

twitter thread suggester
Well this is awfully exciting. I won't allow myself to believe it though - I made that mistake with Benzema.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Cannot fully verify source but being told Eden Hazard has chosen Manchester United and will "sign on or by Monday". #mufc #hazard #bbc

is he normally reliable? Andrew Lindsey

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Well this is awfully exciting. I won't allow myself to believe it though - I made that mistake with Benzema.
Welcome, Top. Have you ever heard the song Hotel California by The Eagles?

RedLars

Cannot fully verify source but being told Eden Hazard has chosen Manchester United and will "sign on or by Monday". #mufc #hazard #bbc

Hell yeah!

I'm breaking out the beer to celebrate as I'm typing this!!

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre

Normally yes, but when asked about source, he said it was 'someone' from his infos.

kps88

When people on Twitter preface a tweet with "cannot fully verify source", you know its sketchy as feck.

Revan

Assumptionman
Why don't people just say attacking midfielder instead of trequartista? All it means, loosely translated, is 'three quarters' ie between midfield and attack.
Because trequartista sounds better and is sexier.

On a serious note, not everyone here is English and this term is widely known in other states, especially in those states when people watch a lot of Serie A, when almost all positions have alternate names.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Because trequartista sounds better and is sexier.

On a serious note, not everyone here is English and this term is widely known in other states, especially in those states when people watch a lot of Serie A, when almost all positions have alternate names.
Trequartista has been made popular again by football manager, along with roles such as inside forward and deep lying playmaker. All just terms for attacking or defensive midfielders

Bebe

After we lost the derby, I expected City to win the title. That didn't change for one instant on the last day of the season. I was so resigned to them winning it that I wouldn't allow myself even a slight sense of hope or elation, despite the increasingly favourable situation, until the final whistle blew. Expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed sort of thing.

I feel the exact same way about this. If I see him holding a United shirt smiling awkwardly next to Fergie I'll be excited. Until then, its nailed on he's going to one of the sugar daddy clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.