Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter

American
The way he behaved convinced me that he was not going to sign for us.This is not the way we do business.

GledTheRed

Very dissapointing, add him to Ozil and Sanchez as huge talents that got away.
To be honest I'm not too miffed about missing out on these two they are far from world beaters. I reckon Hazard will be in the same bracket, good player but won't set the world alight.

Has Hazard signed btw?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I've also strangely come out of this with a bit of new found respect for City. They could've easily matched Chelsea, even beaten them for wages but they held off because they know he's only 21 years old and putting him on the same/higher wages as stars like Yaya and Aguero would be madness.
yeah but could they give him the role he wanted with all those strikers?

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Hasn't he previously said that he wouldn't go to Chelsea because he needs to be sure that he'll be playing games and having seen Lukaku sit on the bench, he couldn't do the same?

Cina

Yes whatever Pogue. I don't think Kagawa looks all that great, so yes I hope we don't sign him and we have somebody of higher caliber in mind.

Value should not be our ONLY consideration when trying to replace, what have essentially been legends at the club.
How much have you seen of him?

Sorry, I'm just at a loss to how you can say the lad isn't that great, he's very talented and would be a great addition.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
I've had no problem with Rooney or Ronaldo being in the team :)
True but they only flirted with one other team, this guy went full time whore.
Agreed. He strikes me as a prick, and has done for a while now with this constant media whoring.

A great player he may be, but with an ego like that he'll be off to Real Madrid the first chance he gets.
He can stay at Chelski for all I care. I don't want this guy near my team, we've already had Robinho...

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
They have fed him some bullshit about stability and handed a nice hefty pay check and he has bought into their bullshit, thank feck its over. I find it hilarious in a way that Chelsea allowed him to dictate how he could announce his choice via twitter. Anyway I would personally love to see Mata muscle him out of the number 10 position he so dearly wants. Funny how a few weeks ago he was adamant he would be playing in Manchester next season, he couldnt go much further south could he!? Already massively hated by fans in England without kicking a ball here yet thanks to his twitter whoring antics.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Yes whatever Pogue. I don't think Kagawa looks all that great, so yes I hope we don't sign him and we have somebody of higher caliber in mind.

Value should not be our ONLY consideration when trying to replace, what have essentially been legends at the club.
You've watched a lot of Dortmund/Lille/Japan/Belgium then I take it?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
You are one of the best clubs in europe.
You know the Caf had reached the lowest point when a Chelsea fan rates United more than an United fan.

Cina

yeah but could they give him the role he wanted with all those strikers?
Who knows? Obviously Chelsea are the most likely candidate for games but they're in the worst position of all 3 clubs right now, despite their CL win.

I'm not saying the transfer didn't make sense, they offered the most money and he's going to play more there than here or at City. Like I said, fair enough, let's just move on.

Cina

Is she the physio? What's the name anyway, she is fit.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Chelsea's potential front 4:
Torres
Mata Hazard Marin​

United's potential front 4:
Rooney
Nani Kagawa Valencia​

City's potential front 4:
Aguero
Silva Tevez Nasri​

Well it looks like next year will be exciting in terms of attacking talent in the premier league, and that front 4 for Chelsea looks brilliant if Torres can get back to form, which I have a feeling he might now that Drogba is leaving and he will be guaranteed a starting spot. I hope if we do end up getting Kagawa that we switch our formation to a 4-2-3-1 sort of thing, Welbeck is good but still very young and inconsistent so we can't rely on him.

The Neviller

feck him, he's shit anyway.

I said this earlier by the way, before he'd signed. Give me Kagawa, Powell, Dembele and Diame.

Siorac

Colin, seriously, you don't believe Hazard about where Hazard will play next season?

The clubs probably have to go over some details, to finalise the deal; but Lille always maintained they would let Hazard go wherever he wanted to.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
Ronaldos not done too badly for you!
That's true but he wasn't flirting with half of Europe before he joined us unlike your new player right here..

Anyway, the guy can obviously kick a ball and will turn out to be a great signing for the time he'll be there.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Chelsea's potential front 4:
Torres
Mata Hazard Marin​

United's potential front 4:
Rooney
Nani Kagawa Valencia​

City's potential front 4:
Aguero
Silva Tevez Nasri​

Well it looks like next year will be exciting in terms of attacking talent in the premier league, and that front 4 for Chelsea looks brilliant if Torres can get back to form, which I have a feeling he might now that Drogba is leaving and he will be guaranteed a starting spot. I hope if we do end up getting Kagawa that we switch our formation to a 4-2-3-1 sort of thing, Welbeck is good but still very young and inconsistent so we can't rely on him.
How 'brilliant' Chelseas front 4 is remains to be seen.

They'll be throwing 2 unproven players straight into the first team behind a striker who hasn't looked himself since joining them.

Let's not forget how pivotal Drogba was in their end of season success. He'll be a big loss.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Marin isn't too good, they will probably sign Hulk. A front four of Hulk, Torres, Hazard and Mata looks formidable though.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
Chelsea will win nothing next season and he'll regret it.
I wouldn't write them off just yet, the transfer season hasn't even started yet and Abramovic already opened his chequebook. They might surprise next season.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Marin is far from great. 12 goals and 19 assists in over 100 games. Poor stats for a player who used to be highly rated.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
How 'brilliant' Chelseas front 4 is remains to be seen.

They'll be throwing 2 unproven players straight into the first team behind a striker who hasn't looked himself since joining them.

Let's not forget how pivotal Drogba was in their end of season success. He'll be a big loss.
I agree, I probably should have put potentially brilliant. I don't think there's any doubt about Hazard, I think he is nailed on to become one of the best in the world, and we have already seen how good Mata is. The only question marks are over Marin, who on his day can be a very tricky player but I hadn't seen much of him last season so I'm not sure how he's been getting along. I know he used to be very inconsistent, but he offers them genuine width. The other question is Torres, but you can't deny that Drogba leaving will only do Torres good, making him feel like he is their main man up front. Don't think he will get back to how good he was at Liverpool though, it's been a good few years now, he doesn't have the same pace about him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.