Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
No wonder they were so resilient in CL this year, only chance of bagging the best players this summer and it's paid off.

Count Orduck

He tweets when he wants, he tweets when he waaaants...
:lol:

How do you feel about this as a Chelsea fan? I imagine it must feel all feel very "last minute"? I mean, United and City fans immersed themselves in Hazardness when it looked like it was between the two of us, so we hyped him up and got ourselves excited about the prospect of him playing. Because you entered the race so late, did you as a Chelsea fan manage to get as worked up at the prospect of signing him, or is is more of a "I'm pleased we got such a highly-rated player, especially when we were competing against our rivals"?

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
If all those quotes in the pics are true then who the hell wants a player like that in their team?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Why the feck can't we attract these kind of players anymore? FFS we need a sugar daddy owner.

Cina

Indeed.

But I'm worried about next season now. Chelsea will be proper challengers again. They will add a few more. So will city.
Meh, the most important signing Chelsea will make this Summer is their next manager, I won't in any way call them challengers until I find out who it is.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
I would imagine that it was his agent after Chelsea told him that they would pay him 5m if they got his signature.
Considering nobody knew where he was going thirty minutes ago do you not put doubt on further details from before then?

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Indeed.

But I'm worried about next season now. Chelsea will be proper challengers again. They will add a few more. So will city.
I would rather him join Chelsea than City. City seem to have a more cohesive 'project' than Chelsea. Chelsea finished 6th remember, they were pretty far off a title challenge and they are likely to lose arguably their best player in Drogba.

I think that if City had got their main transfer targets then there would have been a good chance of them getting too far ahead. Now all we need is Van Persie to feck them off.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why the feck can't we attract these kind of players anymore? FFS we need a sugar daddy owner.
I guess in the end it could be down to the fact we already have Rooney, Welbeck, Nani and Young for him to compete with and Chelsea can almost guarantee him a start.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

How do you feel about this as a Chelsea fan? I imagine it must feel all feel very "last minute"? I mean, United and City fans immersed themselves in Hazardness when it looked like it was between the two of us, so we hyped him up and got ourselves excited about the prospect of him playing. Because you entered the race so late, did you as a Chelsea fan manage to get as worked up at the prospect of signing him, or is is more of a "I'm pleased we got such a highly-rated player, especially when we were competing against our rivals"?
To be completeley honest I'm not really that fussed. I don't follow french football so have only seen this guy in a few youtube clips.

Obviously people who know more than I do about him seem to think he's a tremendous prospect but I don't really get excited about possible transfers.

Orton

I would rather him join Chelsea than City. City seem to have a more cohesive 'project' than Chelsea. Chelsea finished 6th remember, they were pretty far off a title challenge and they are likely to lose arguably their best player in Drogba.

I think that if City had got their main transfer targets then there would have been a good chance of them getting too far ahead. Now all we need is Van Persie to feck them off.
They will try and sign Falcao and Modric.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
went for the wages, can't begrudge him that. Kagawa was always the better fit but you cant help but want all the diamonds on show. If we don't get Kagawa either then there's something horribly wrong at United...

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
A bitter blow. He will be superb.

Most likely that was our only chane of seeing a big signing this summer. Kagawa will be a good buy though.

We have no chance of signing players who are wanted by any of city, chelski, real and barca

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Disappointing tbh. I hope we are not in for Kagawa, Hazard is a far better prospect.

Brophs

The One and Only
went for the wages, can't begrudge him that. Kagawa was always the better fit but you cant help but want all the diamonds on show. If we don't get Kagawa either then there's something horribly wrong at United...

No there isn't, you tit.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Why haven't Chelsea announced it on their site?

Minkaro

If all of those quotes in the pics are true then who the hell wants a player like that in their team?
Agreed. He strikes me as a prick, and has done for a while now with this constant media whoring.

A great player he may be, but with an ego like that he'll be off to Real Madrid the first chance he gets.

Guy Incognito

Indeed.

They've lost Drogba, so no more directness. Cole, who was excellent in the Munich final was awful against mid-table opposition. Terry -- the less said, the better.

Di Matteo will probably be found out over the course of a season. If Roman wants the team to play 'pretty football', he'll probably see you won't get anywhere.

Cina

Disappointing tbh. I hope we are not in for Kagawa, Hazard is a far better prospect.
:confused:

Kagawa is absolutely class, maybe not quite as talented as Hazard but he's established himself in a better league, in the team that has won it for the last 2 years.

I'd be fecking delighted to get him here, for half the price and half the wages.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Don't know why anyone is affected by this. It was expected. We simply can't match the wages that City and Chelsea can.

wr8_utd

:'(
Mata, Marin, Hazard and Torres is going to be one hell of an expensive bus to park in next years CL.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Agreed. He strikes me as a prick, and has done for a while now with this constant media whoring.

A great player he may be, but with an ego like that he'll be off to Real Madrid the first chance he gets.
He does seem a twat. But for some reason I found that appealing. Nothing wrong with a cocky, confident young footballer, assuming he will back it up too.

Orton

Chelsea will definitely compete next season, they barely gave the premier league much thought this year after the AVB horror show and then focused entirely on the cup competitions. They wont want to make that same mistake twice next year and will spend big this summer to make sure it doesn't happen again.

vuc

First Team Serb
In all seriousness though, it's a fecking strange decision in footballing terms.

Despite being the champions league winners, they were dreadful all season. This definitely points to a big summer spending spree.
Not really, they'll be in the CL next season and be challenging for the league, not too mention they gave him a lot of money.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

No there isn't, you tit.
That's your opinion, my opinion however is these are both young, quality players in a position we desperately need to strengthen. If you can't see that missing out on both players is an issue then you need to take off the blinkers.

Both players fit our "transfer strategy".

Status
Not open for further replies.