Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't want to get excited about this and then get let down. I really hope it's true though, he would be great for us long-term and a replacement for Pogba when he leaves.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I refuse to believe it till I see it. We couldn’t get Upamecano or Sancho done last year and now we are supposed to be legit in for all these kinds of guys? It could very well just be Sancho and a few punts and a bit of crude PR after the super league fiasco. I do think if you buy right you only need to buy once in a generation. Best off getting the best young player available like Rooney Rio Ronaldo etc and hoping they settle. If you lose money on it so be it. It surely makes better sense than signing 2 or 3 punts for the position and it still not being resolved. You end up spending the same amount and working harder doing more deals with trial and error. If we have started looking into analytics surely the likes of Camavinga and Sancho are majorly getting flagged up. It’s not just hype with them. Future world class written all over them.

Judas

Open to offers
Well I'm happy we're going after him if that's true, be so very dull to see him ending up being locked down by PSG. Get agent Pogba, new agent Varane, and literally every other French person linked to the club in his ear.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Playing for PSG will be boring. Come and play Brentford.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If he wants PSG we should speak to him, but not push big money onto him. He's still young, probably feels himself he's not ready for a new country.

hungrywing

Yeah but missing out on the Euros must have brought his value down, surely?

Not that I know much about him...
I wonder how much that would affect a young player's valuation.

At this point, after the 80m posturing, it does seem unlikely anyone could get him for 60m or under. (Now watch someone snap him up for 50m)

Also, stop pretending you haven't sold Pogba and bought him on your last four FM21 United saves.

Doesn't he have 1 year remaining on his contract?
I think it's 2022.

At least that's what the articles were saying and what it says on transfermarkt. Also would be consistent with the valuation shenanigans, I think.

Judas

Open to offers
If he's not ready for a new country so be it, but stick to where he is. Couldn't think of a less inspiring move for him than going to PSG, especially at his age.

Rolaholic

He's said in past interviews that Pogba has been one of his football inspirations so feel like we might be able to convince him to leave France to play with one of his idols.

Would be such an exciting signing if we're able to pull it off. P$G might be the peak for French players in Ligue 1 but they can become genuine international stars in England

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Understandable that an 18 year old might want to stay in his home country. Hopefully we can convince him to stay and have a bit of a french contingent with Pogba and Varane to help him settle. Promising that we’re interested. Shows we’re looking at the right type of player

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
the question to ask regarding Camavinga would be would you prioritize his immense potential and likelihood of becoming a genuine world star over bringing in a proper DM with DLP qualities who would most likely be of the correct age profile to be ready to perform in his key role immediately?
Who, though? I don’t see any options out there that actually appeal to me.

Spoony

The People's President
I wonder how much that would affect a young player's valuation.

At this point, after the 80m posturing, it does seem unlikely anyone could get him for 60m or under. (Now watch someone snap him up for 50m)

Also, stop pretending you haven't sold Pogba and bought him on your last four FM21 United saves.

I think it's 2022.

At least that's what the articles were saying and what it says on transfermarkt. Also would be consistent with the valuation shenanigans, I think.

I like Pogba. Seems a really top bloke. I'd keep him and sign a really good DM to play next to him. He's got Kante with him for France and Pogba seems a different player for his national team.

Rolaholic

Isn't this bouhafsi a very reliable journo? I would love this to happen.
Probably the best connected footy journo in French football right now so if he says we've registered official interest I'd tend to believe him. Just hope our pitch to him works out better than the one we had for Bellingham even though we reportedly pulled out all the stops for him.

PSG have been desperate for midfield upgrades but I'm pretty sure he'd be able to get plenty of playing time to establish himself in our midfield competing with McFred rather than Bruno like VDB did

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Understandable that an 18 year old might want to stay in his home country. Hopefully we can convince him to stay and have a bit of a french contingent with Pogba and Varane to help him settle. Promising that we’re interested. Shows we’re looking at the right type of player
If he were to sign, I’d suspect he’d probably even live with Pogba at first. Which would be huge for helping him settle, but also likely massively appealing to get to live with fecking Paul Pogba, who is like in the process of leading his same country to a Euro title in his same position and a confirmed idol of his.

Jaxa

I wonder if Darren Fletcher is taking a bit of a lead in these type of things, I know it’s early days butwe already seem to be linked to the right kind of players versus last year where we randomly signed Donny and no one could really think why, same with Fred a few years before, same with a few players over the last 6-7 years tbh

But Sancho, Varane, Amad, Camavinga, Sulemana,

Wow, all exciting prospects you’d be delighted to have at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.