Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

Fabregas went from Barca youth teams into playing for Arsenal's first team in the Prem. It can be done if the player is good enough. Camavinga has already played in the CL and in Ligue 1 for two seasons

acnumber9

Nonsense.
Let's extend his playing contract for another year because he is a nice bloke. There is no place for sentiment when you want to progress and win things. Ask SAF !!!
While you’re asking him, ask him why Gary Neville was kept until he got to such a low level that he retired halfway through a game.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
It's a strange misconception, that doesn't even fit with the profile of players that Ligue 1 has. Also if it's to play 10 league games, he may as well not move.
But, farmers league, I guess...

Agreed, but I think he'd get more than that if he did move. McFred can't start every game and it's clear Ole wants two players like that in midfield, so if we think Greenwood would get enough games next season, there's no reason Camavinga wouldn't.

bsCallout

I really don't see that he comes and starts for us, maybe 10 games this season. Playing Ligue 1 is not even comparable physically to the PL. The question maybe is can we play Pogba and Bruno together with a better defense, and only one of McFred.
The answer to that is - absolutely not.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Regarding Mata one thing that we don't know is how he interacts with younger players. The staff most likely see him as someone that provides a good example in the playing staff, a consumate professional that can help young players understand what it takes to have a long professional career. You see that in all sports, all great teams have that type of players even when they barely play.

RickG19

it’s an investment for the future similarly to Amad,Shoretire,Hannibal
You reckon Amad is an investment for the future? How about investment for this season? With Cavani, Rashford and Sancho coming back late from internationals, I think Amad will play a major role in pre-season and can see him starting the first game.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You reckon Amad is an investment for the future? How about investment for this season? With Cavani, Rashford and Sancho coming back late from internationals, I think Amad will play a major role in pre-season and can see him starting the first game.
If you think Amad at 18 isn't then you need your head tested.

SATA

He's going for the Olympics along with Bailly. Unless he's coming back straight to the club after that and doesn't want a holiday, we won't see him early and starting the first game too

gajender

Amad is going to Olympics won't even be part of pre season no way he is gonna be part of our early season games.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
If you think Amad at 18 isn't then you need your head tested.
It is an investment of the future of course but he can still make an impact this season , I think is his point. He needs a really good pre season if that is the case.

GledTheRed

I really don't see that he comes and starts for us, maybe 10 games this season. Playing Ligue 1 is not even comparable physically to the PL. The question maybe is can we play Pogba and Bruno together with a better defense, and only one of McFred.
He would play plenty of games and avoid us running McFred in to the ground.

RickG19

He's going for the Olympics along with Bailly. Unless he's coming back straight to the club after that and doesn't want a holiday, we won't see him early and starting the first game too
Might miss the first game then. Don't see why he'd need a holiday if he's had a full summer's rest. The Olympics can be like his pre-season.

SATA

Might miss the first game then. Don't see why he'd need a holiday if he's had a full summer's rest. The Olympics can be like his pre-season.
That's fair enough. I hope he plays a lot in the Olympics. Good for his experience and growing up

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
When was the last time there was a bidding war for transfer fee for a player?
This week.

I can't disclose who the player is because I'd lose my job.

Got no reason to lie, so you're just going to have to trust me on this :lol:

lysglimt

Scout
That’s not very nice on Bailly. Put some respect on his name!
Don't you mean show some respect to the people participating in the Paralympics ? At least they are fit enough to participate in their event

sp_107

If i am honest I am more excited to see this guy at old trafford over Sancho....and no doubt Sancho is a great player.

Rolaholic

In fairness, I'd expect all the others to be posting much better stats if they were also playing in the French League. Very exciting player nonetheless.
Good point but 2 out of the 3 also got their start in French football before coming to England and showing their quality there too

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He would play plenty of games and avoid us running McFred in to the ground.
This is basically exactly the least what I expect or what people should expect, at least being good enough for rotation option with McFred which something I don't think Matic could do last season. The guy is still a kid but already had lot of man's football experienced and he got a France NT call last year. His situation is not the same as Garner and Amad. If he's already good enough, he could be regular starter, if he's not, I think he's still good enough for rotation option of McFred.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
If i am honest I am more excited to see this guy at old trafford over Sancho....and no doubt Sancho is a great player.
It’s been a while since we’ve been linked to a top level European talent. Think we all believed Sancho was Utd bound but this one has come out of the blue

wise_old_man

He is 18 years old midfielder with lots of potential, not the hybrid of Vieira and Modric.

Castia

Baldy pissing on our chips

He knows absolutely nothing. Been on sky for about 10 years im not sure he's ever dropped an exclusive deal.

I'll take Romano and the rests news that he's open to a United move. I'm not sure Madrid even have 40-50m for Camavinga anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.