Eikrem...

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
THE feck!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Surely this can't be true? Just last week he was rumored to be close to signing a new and improved deal.

:mad: :( :eek: :annoyed: :nervous: :wenger: :o :nono: :confused:

Eirik Raude

The same person that started the rumour about the sale on twitter, is now in doubt: "Bit of doubt over the Eikrem 'sale' now, which I'm not displeased about..."

pillory

The same person that started the rumour about the sale on twitter, is now in doubt: "Bit of doubt over the Eikrem 'sale' now, which I'm not displeased about..."
He didn't start it, the guy I linked to on the top of this page did. And ManUnitedYouth's doubt might stem from that "see you in Feb" thing. Unfortunately.

pillory

I just noticed he writes for False 10, then infamous Yolkie's project. Does this mean we're actually signing Henderson if Eikrem leaves?

Eriku

TV2 Sporten running with it now. From what they understand only formalities remain.
He'll earn a mill kroner a year.

No source given... "etter det TV2 erfarer..." blah blah.

Dagbladet haven't caught the story yet, which is weird considering how they've whipped up a bloody reference to him being on the bench every time that's happened this season.

PS18

I tried to follow the tweets back to source earlier on and it all seemed to originate from the Stretford End blog yer man "Tufty" writes for. So I'm taking it with a big pinch of salt.
Different Stretford End blog I think.

I'd like to take it with a pinch of salt because I'd rather he didn't leave, but I've no reason to believe those who started or corroborated the story are lying (unfortunately). Hope I'm wrong.

Eriku

So only formalities remain, according to Twitter and TV2... I'm finding this to be a curiously tiny transfer saga... Like I said, Dagbladet ought to be over this like white on rice (the white kind of rice, not one of those weird brown or yellow kinds)

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Seems like this is happening then. I must say, I'm a bit gutted. It just doesn't make much sense. Though I guess it would've made even less sense a few months ago, before Ra'vel started to look the business at reserve level and Anderson got his act together.

Virtuoso

It is an odd transfer if everything does go through, I suppose we have to trust the management and coaching staff. From what a lot of us have seen, he should have been given at least a taste of first team football but the coaches must not have thought of him as good enough (yet) and probably see more potential in other players.

Let's not forget about Davide Petrucci either, very talented player who plays in a very similar role and style to Eikrem. If it wasn't for injuries, he would definitely have progressed more and who knows he may have been knocking on Sir Alex's door.

lysglimt

Scout
Theoretically - we could have a buy-back clause inserted - and let's be realistic. He is 20 years old - he needs to play football now

Mainoldo

With Pogba and Ravel coming through also probably make business sense plus the guy needs to play proper competitive football.

Eriku

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. I guess twitter guy takes the weekend off?

I've never been entirely convinced of the truthicity of this rumour in the first place.

Eirik Raude

Nothing in the news over the past few days, which could mean he's staying. But from what I've heard of my friends here in Molde, who have been speaking to one of Eikrem's closest friends back home, it is very likely that he will actually be sold to Molde in the very near future.

Dyslexic Untied

Several Norwegian papers saying he's gone to Molde today.

Among them is Moldes local paper. I'd say it is pretty much a done deal.

Georgie Best

If I had to choose between sleeping with Miss Worl
Several Norwegian papers saying he's gone to Molde today.

Among them is Moldes local paper. I'd say it is pretty much a done deal.
But there are various reports if it is a loan deal or a permanent deal. Lateley there has been talks about a loan, but the article today on rbnett.no states that its permanent. I know that he is home in Molde to celebrate Christmas right now. I know several people who know him. So I know he considers playing for Molde next season...

Eikrem snart klar for Molde | rbnett.no

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
THE feck!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Surely this can't be true? Just last week he was rumored to be close to signing a new and improved deal.

:mad: :( :eek: :annoyed: :nervous: :wenger: :o :nono: :confused:
Can only assume that Morrison is indeed the dog's bollocks.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Can only assume that Morrison is indeed the dog's bollocks.
Very different players though.

Morrison's main strength is running with the ball and looking to get shots on goal. He's much more direct than Eikrem, who is a cultured passer with great vision and technical ability but a lot less dynamic.

Hard to think of a like for like replacement for Eikrem among the kids at the club.

Maybe Petrucci, if anyone? Or Pogba?

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Very different players though.

Morrison's main strength is running with the ball and looking to get shots on goal. He's much more direct than Eikrem, who is a cultured passer with great vision and technical ability but a lot less dynamic.

Hard to think of a like for like replacement for Eikrem among the kids at the club.

Maybe Petrucci, if anyone? Or Pogba?
Aye, just saying they are both central midfielders.

Petrucci has a similar range of attributes, though it's difficult to discuss the prospect of him as a first team member simply because of his rotten luck with injury. Early days and all that but, if this keeps up, it could prove to be an enormous hinderance.

Eirik Raude

Several Norwegian papers are reporting this today:

Soon he is presented as Molde's first reinforcement before the 2011-season.

- I think that everything is ready, I have agreed with Molde. I expect that it will work out one of the next few days, said Eikrem to Romsdals Budstikke.

It has long been a poorly hidden secret that he is with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer from Molde to Manchester in January.

- However, no papers have been signed yet. Both Tarje (Nordstrand Jacobsen, Director) and Ole Gunnar (Solskjaer) has been on vacation. Therefore, it has taken some time. But I'm not stressed, says Eikrem.

Eirik Raude

Well, if he dominates everything for Molde, and with the link United now have to Molde via Ole, I guess he'll be brought back if he's good enough. If not, it was never meant to be.

Eriku

Well, if he dominates everything for Molde, and with the link United now have to Molde via Ole, I guess he'll be brought back if he's good enough. If not, it was never meant to be.
That. Also, he doesn't have to be United quality (or rather, a requisite for United) for me to drool over his future on the Noggy national side :drool: