Television El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie | Don't bother entering unless you've watched it

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Todd is a fat ass now
Now? Have you not seen Fargo? It's great. He put on quite a bit of weight for that role. He was also filming The Irishman so it's not like he could cut his weight for this role with other things on his plate.

Just finished watching this now. A coincidence it came out on October 11th? Robert Forster (vacuum man) died that day so maybe they put it out in his honor.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Now? Have you not seen Fargo? It's great. He put on quite a bit of weight for that role. He was also filming The Irishman so it's not like he could cut his weight for this role with other things on his plate.

Just finished watching this now. A coincidence it came out on October 11th? Robert Forster (vacuum man) died that day so maybe they put it out in his honor.
The release date was confirmed in August, so yeah it is a coincidence that he died that same day.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
I enjoyed El Camino but not as much as BB or BCS. They are different types of production so it's not really a true comparison.

Thought the scene were Jesse found the gun in the glove compartment and Todd talked him down was extremely moving and just showed how broken Jessie was. I was willing him to shoot Todd but he couldn't. It was so sad and when he went back to Todd's and saw the cleaner was also a good scene.

Can't wait for BCS to come back. I understand there may be an overlap with BB and that WW and Jessie may make appearances. BCS is quality.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

I heard he planned his death for that day to honour them. Such a thoughtful guy.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I've got spoiler pranked by being told Jesse dies, so I had a ride watching as much as when ending credits rolled. I was so sure he's gonna get wasted in that car in Alaska.

It had some tense moments without too much fireworks, but that western duel was... let's say guilty pleasure stuff.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I've got spoiler pranked by being told Jesse dies, so I had a ride watching as much as when ending credits rolled. I was so sure he's gonna get wasted in that car in Alaska.

It had some tense moments without too much fireworks, but that western duel was... let's say guilty pleasure stuff.
Same but with @Bill.s.preston saying Walt was alive.

Hammerfell

This is one of the silliest things I've read.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
A lot of things have suddenly been released on Netflix before because of some thing or another.
It had literally been advertised as out that day for over six weeks...