Elon Musk | Owner of X

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He is a right wing hate spreader, so he believes it.
In essence none of this should really be a right wing vs left wing contradiction from a traditional perspective, but it seems to have become one.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
In essence none of this should really be a right wing vs left wing contradiction from a traditional perspective, but it seems to have become one.
Musk chose it, people aren't making it up.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I know but from a libertarian pow its completely contradictory
Libertarian is only a small set of the right wing. And pure libertarianism very much a fringe ideology now. That kind of view is very much in line with American conservatism though.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Libertarian is only a small set of the right wing. And pure libertarianism very much a fringe ideology now. That kind of view is very much in line with American conservatism though.
I work with a guy that says he’s a libertarian.
He’s a Christian too.
And very outspoken re “the left”.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
American libertarianism isn’t “freedom for everyone” it’s “freedom for me specifically and feck everyone else”

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
It might be but Elon styles himself as a libertarian as far as i know.

nimic

something nice
Scout

I wonder if there are still people on the Caf who will claim Musk buying Twitter hasn't made anything worse. He's using his own platform to actively promote explicitly far-right people.

HTG

Supports
Bayern

I wonder if there are still people on the Caf who will claim Musk buying Twitter hasn't made anything worse. He's using his own platform to actively promote explicitly far-right people.
It's not that bad, really. If you change every single setting on the site, force yourself to ignore 90% of the posts, don't care about the damage the site is causing and try to pretend that you have not formed a harmful habit in the way you use the site, it is almost as good as it was before Julius Strei..., ehm Elon Musk bought the site.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Doesn't seem a fair fight given Zuckerberg is clearly a creation of Boston Dynamics. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
This is the best that Musk can do to divert attention away from serious share prices crashes? And what's Zuck's angle? Saving Meta from dying in the worst way possible, i.e. with no one noticing or caring?

Or is the US planning on hiding some seriously dangerous news under the carpet soon? :(

The Firestarter

Seriously, what ? A bacterium called bilionarittis eating their brains? Musk is wacko we know that but Zuckerberg? Makes no sense.

Last edited:

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I'm sure everyone will be coming out of the woodwork to mourn these *check notes* awful people.
I saw someone unironically write that the risks are far too great to allow this fight to happen. Humanity cannot afford to have such brilliant people "potentially lose braincells" :lol: