Elon Musk | Owner of X

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Came here to post this.
If its well done, everyone should migrate and leave this steaming pile of crap behind
Yeah, let's give the Zuck our traffic instead! Facebook never done harmed no one neither

Suv666

Yeah, let's give the Zuck our traffic instead! Facebook never done harmed no one neither
One is a right wing ideologue other a greedy cnut. I’ll always choose the greedy cnut over the conservative nut job.
Lesser of two evils without a doubt.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
One is a right wing ideologue other a greedy cnut. I’ll always choose the greedy cnut over the conservative nut job.
Facebook is as bad for stemming right wing bollocks on its platform, and actively sells your intimate information to whoever will pay. They’re as bad as each other

Suv666

Facebook is as bad for stemming right wing bollocks on its platform, and actively sells your intimate information to whoever will pay. They’re as bad as each other
Facebook amplifies whatever makes them more money the underlying political ideology they don’t give 2 shits about.
Twitter currently is a conservative mouthpiece even at the risk of wrecking the whole company.

You think Twitter isn’t selling your intimate information?
Literally every social media site is. That’s how they make money.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is it legal for a company to just straight up lie like this in an official press release? I guess it would be different if it wasn’t a private company.

jackal&hyde

That is a difference you made in your mind. It does not exist in reality.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Toys out of pram time.

Twitter threatens to sue Meta over rival Threads app

In a letter to CEO Mark Zuckerberg, a lawyer for the Elon Musk-owned app said Meta had unlawfully misappropriated trade secrets

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/jul/06/twitter-meta-lawsuit-threads-app-musk-zuckerberg
Is Musk for real?
He wants to sue that another company hired some of the thousands of employees he decided to fire?

Every day i am more ashamed that ive been a Musk fanboy before this whole Twitter thing :(

The Firestarter

Is Musk for real?
He wants to sue that another company hired some of the thousands of employees he decided to fire?

Every day i am more ashamed that ive been a Musk fanboy before this whole Twitter thing :(
Don't worry, its the strive towards intelligence, creativity, and all that matters.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I would wager the biggest driver of the Tesla stock recent increase is the deals they’ve signed with other manufacturers to use their charger network.

Which yes brings them revenue, but also removes the one real reason to buy their cars over the competition. So it’ll be interesting to see what happens to their market share of EV sales over the next 5-10 years as the established manufacturers bring out more and more models and prices drop.

Herman Toothrot

Awww, the poor billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his arse and bought everything he's famous for and invented nothing other than a pretend Tony Stark personality to impress the stupidest people on the Internet.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Awww, the poor billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his arse and bought everything he's famous for and invented nothing other than a pretend Tony Stark personality to impress the stupidest people on the Internet.
I think you'll find Musk founded Twitter.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
There is nothing proprietary about Twitter UX. All other clones have copied it already. It is probably their Algos driving the feed and hashtag trends that can covered by patents if they applied for same.

Simbo

The conspiracy theorist inside me believes the main reason Musk bought it is for the 2024 elections. His shenanigans are carefully designed to drive away active liberal voices so he'll end up with the giant right-wing echo chamber that they've always dreamed of. Still full of millions of people that don't really give a shit about all the drama (the vast majority of twitter users), that they can bombard with well crafted misinformation. Funding is not really an issue, $44billion is cheap as chips relative to the collective scumbags around the world that benefit from Trump getting back in power, or just want to see the US burn.

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers
Well, in about two days Threads has reached 15 to 20% of Twitter's userbase. Could this be it?