Elon Musk | Owner of X

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
The musk threads have gone down the dogs since it changed from a circular argument between the same people over whether he was a cnutish fraud or not

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
The musk threads have gone down the dogs since it changed from a circular argument between the same people over whether he was a cnutish fraud or not
Twitter not going tits up in spite of truly becoming a cesspit is half the fun.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Then so be it. But in my opinion a platform like Twitter can’t ever accept people pretending to be medical professionals spouting factually wrong stuff. This can never be tolerated because of how dangerous it is. I would go as far as to say that Twitter, if they don’t put believable effort into stopping this stuff, should be held liable for damages. It’s their platform and their immense responsibility.
Like you said, lots of stuff is grey. But some stuff is black and some is white.
And it’s not like this is a new demand or something unheard of. These things aren’t accepted in other spaces, too. Advertising, for all its faults (and there’s loads) is subject to laws regulating these things. You usually can’t claim certain effects in advertising without being held liable. Rightfully so.
In my opinion we should go even further. Because there’s loads of pseudomedical bullshit that needs to disappear from the public eye.
Google search results have also moved towards promoting expert sources and lowering the ranking of dubious sources, especially for medical and financial search terms.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
No you were acting the bollocks with your distasteful post.
Thinking he will fail is one thing. Wishing for the company to collapse is another. I twisted non of your words
You were fine with more than half the workforce being laid off. Please save us from having to read your pious hypocrisy.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

So glad Elon issued his general amnesty so China can reactivate all its bots.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
You were fine with more than half the workforce being laid off. Please save us from having to read your pious hypocrisy.
No I wasn't. And I didn't hope it would happen or say I can't wait for it to happen so please stop talking crap. There is no hypocrisy in stating that hoping people lose their jobs or saying you can't wait for it to happen is distasteful. Unless you believe it isn't then we just have to agree to disagree there.

Like I said previously its one thing to think it will happen, its another to actively wish it

Last edited:

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
That is indeed not how it should work. If we know for a fact that something is not true, we should step in and stop people from pretending it is. Especially if the consequences are this harmful. We don’t need an open dialogue about everything. Sometimes we have all the facts.
This is so last century. We have alternative facts these days. If you don’t like the facts you have you can just get some new ones!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He is dumb as bricks. A very stupid man.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I'm most disgusted by someone having a tiled bedside table. £100bn and it looks like the cell block showers or something. I suppose he could be into that.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Driving from Phoenix to LA yesterday, it occurred to me that Tesla Model Ys are a vehicular manifestation of Musk's face and voice.

Abizzz

Driving from Phoenix to LA yesterday, it occurred to me that Tesla Model Ys are a vehicular manifestation of Musk's face and voice.
:lol:

Model S still the best looking tesla in my book but it's like a decade old now.