Elon Musk | Owner of X

WPMUFC

He's just so very very uncool. It's fascinating.
he's living a sunk cost existence on twitter and literally everything he posts or replies to is instantly responded to by right-wing blue ticks gushing over him, leading to an ever decreasing number of opinions he's willing to accept. I think he's a very good example of how humans with obscene money are just as irrational as everyone else and can be molded by their online circles. Money doesn't buy you a shield from anything social/cultural. If anyone could be a case study on the negative influence of social media it would be him.

The Elon of 15-20 years ago is still a massive cringe arsehole, but I don't think we get the overtly open "the great replacement is real, democrats want to kill all white people and only allow brown people to vote" version of Elon if he backs out of twitter deal and just focused on Tesla and SpaceX. We probably still get "right wing elon" but we've now got "far right elon".

The elon of now is irredeemable and it's only a matter of time before he's announcing the earth is flat and climate change is a hoax by "evil jews" in some ketamine/coke tirade.

Halftrack

Paypal was created as a merge between X (Musk) and Confinity (Thiel), so yes, he cofounded Paypal and was his first CEO (for around a year I think, until replaced by Thiel) and biggest shareholder. If you do not believe me, read Thiel's book.
I get that you need to defend the Musk of old because you were a huge fan of him, but he factually did not create Paypal, nor did he play much of a role in its growth into what it is today.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
The elon of now is irredeemable and it's only a matter of time before he's announcing the earth is flat and climate change is a hoax by "evil jews" in some ketamine/coke tirade.
The only thing that avoids this to happen is that he is selling rockets that needs to go out of an spherical earth and he sells electric cars that is a solution for the climate change

Thats the only reason. Specially the climate change. He will be full on for the hoax conspiracy theory

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Shocking statistic if true. It isn't true.
I feel like your odds of being killed by a person in most jobs are much lower than being killed by e.g. falling over. I know one state trooper in Michigan was definitely killed by an old white guy who didn't see him and ran him over on the interstate as well, so surely the vast majority of officer deaths are accidents?

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Shocking statistic if true. It isn't true.
Not that Shocking. Police should not kill unarmed people. Police risks being killed because it is the nature of their job

So even if it would be true, that a little bit of research would tell you is not true, would not be shocking and not a wow deserve from musk. but elon be elon

The real statistics are:

A few unarmed african american had been killed.
Thos 29 police deaths are on duty, but more than half had been in crash accidents, of around half of them there were just accidents when patrolling, not pursues or struck during a stop. A few deaths related to 9/11 (who knows) and even plane accidents or heart attack of trainning

Though none of them should not be disregarded, and it states that is "killed in the line of duty", it seems that suggest that had been killed by black people. 10 were of gunshot and It doesn't says the race

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
I feel like your odds of being killed by a person in most jobs are much lower than being killed by e.g. falling over. I know one state trooper in Michigan was definitely killed by an old white guy who didn't see him and ran him over on the interstate as well, so surely the vast majority of officer deaths are accidents?
Yes, they are. My sarcasm at the idiocy of a billionaire maybe was too restrained.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Not that Shocking. Police should not kill unarmed people. Police risks being killed because it is the nature of their job

So even if it would be true, that a little bit of research would tell you is not true, would not be shocking and not a wow deserve from musk. but elon be elon

The real statistics are:

A few unarmed african american had been killed.
Thos 29 police deaths are on duty, but more than half had been in crash accidents, of around half of them there were just accidents when patrolling, not pursues or struck during a stop. A few deaths related to 9/11 (who knows) and even plane accidents or heart attack of trainning

Though none of them should not be disregarded, and it states that is "killed in the line of duty", it seems that suggest that had been killed by black people. 10 were of gunshot and It doesn't says the race
You are right. There is even a wiki page dedicated to unarmed black people killed by American police, listed by year.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Is there something like a straw man fallacy but on crack? I don't know, a Wicker man fallacy for instance....
In Musk's case, it's always divorced man. He is its platonic form.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
I'm not sure who'd love to see die in the most gruesome way possible Musk, Trump, or Murdoch.

Maybe all three together?

Imagine how much better off the world would be without them in it.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Marry, feck, kill?
Easy,

Marry Murdoch. Couple of years alive and you get his money, Kill Musk, he is very dangerous and has a lot of years to feck around, feck trump, because even his MAGA supporters would not accept him being gay, meaning that he would not get elected

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Easy,

Marry Murdoch. Couple of years alive and you get his money, Kill Musk, he is very dangerous and has a lot of years to feck around, feck trump, because even his MAGA supporters would not accept him being gay, meaning that he would not get elected
:lol: and here I was thinking kill kill kill like some two bit horror movie villain.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
:lol: and here I was thinking kill kill kill like some two bit horror movie villain.
Well if that option is there, obviously...though murdochs monies in a couple of years is tempting

decorativeed

Easy,

Those people would turn a blind eye to anything their orange messiah does.

I've seen interviews with them decrying the state of the nation because of it "attacking traditional Christian family values", yet they have no issues at all with the three-times married adulterer who wants to date his own daughter.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Those people would turn a blind eye to anything their orange messiah does.

I've seen interviews with them decrying the state of the nation because of it "attacking traditional Christian family values", yet they have no issues at all with the three-times married adulterer who wants to date his own daughter.
Things that MAGA Cletus style do themselves.

Being gay (openly)...is a big nono. Is woke
But hey, i am not gonna defend my reasons to feck Trump

nimic

something nice
Scout
So it seems like the End Wokeness twitter account is possibly run by a Polish fascist. You know, the guy who almost exclusively comments on American politics and culture war, and who is constantly boosted by Elon Musk.

The Vatniksoup guy also hinted at it, but he's yet to do a thread on it.

Lemoor

So it seems like the End Wokeness twitter account is possibly run by a Polish fascist. You know, the guy who almost exclusively comments on American politics and culture war, and who is constantly boosted by Elon Musk.

The Vatniksoup guy also hinted at it, but he's yet to do a thread on it.
Posobiec is Polish? We have enough fascists already, we don't need to take American ones too.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Posobiec is Polish? We have enough fascists already, we don't need to take American ones too.
Jack Posobiec is an American. From Polish descent according to Wiki, but an American nevertheless.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
The funny thing is that he makes fun of the stolen land of first nations (I guess also native in SA) because probably heard many times the pledge of acknowledgement in this company (maybe signatures) or other companies that interacts with his.

But then he cries and complains about the "great replacement" conspiracy theory and he is not happy that "brown people" are invading them and replacing the whites

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
The funny thing is that he makes fun of the stolen land of first nations (I guess also native in SA) because probably heard many times the pledge of acknowledgement in this company (maybe signatures) or other companies that interacts with his.

But then he cries and complains about the "great replacement" conspiracy theory and he is not happy that "brown people" are invading them and replacing the whites
It's because he thinks he (and by extension white people in general) is better than everyone else, not because he has an issue with immigration. His problem is non-white people, particularly those who don't idolise him.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
It's because he thinks he (and by extension white people in general) is better than everyone else, not because he has an issue with immigration. His problem is non-white people, particularly those who don't idolise him.
Oh, I know, but the genius doesn't seem to see the irony of his stupid tweet