Elon Musk | Owner of X

Halftrack

I rarely wish harm on people, but goddamn if I don't have a lot of awful things I wish would happen to this fecking moron.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The platform is ruined beyond recognition. Every thread has a video of fecking animals in the comments. You have to scroll down about 30/40 tweets before seeing a reply that is relevant to the thread.

WPMUFC

also further confirmation that bots are obviously using the blue tick and Elon's whole "verification means human" system is as big of a joke as he is. In fact as a result of Elon tying blue ticks to being "real humans", he's simply exacerbated and enhanced the botting problem because bots are now amplified to prominent positions with the tick.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Is he still not paying rent for the SF office or some shit like that?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
somehow facebook might be worse on the AI front

couldn't stop laughing at the second one...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can’t even pretend. Don’t understand the last few tweets. He’s either incredibly smart or an idiot. I suspect it’s the latter.

nimic

something nice
Scout
They're never going to be road legal in Europe, so I suspect I never will. There sure seem to be a lot of "my cybertruck broke down stupidly" videos for the in reality quite limited number made so far.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
What’s the implication meant to be here?
That Covid was never dangerous. Obviously the reason new Covid variants, which continue to arise, aren’t as lethal is because the world has herd immunity now, which it didn't when the pandemic started.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That Covid was never dangerous. Obviously the reason new Covid variants, which continue to arise, aren’t as lethal is because the world has herd immunity now, which it didn't when the pandemic started.
From the very start of the pandemic, virologists were predicting that this is how it would end. Less dangerous but more transmissible variants would drown out the more dangerous strains. Covid is now basically just one of many, not very dangerous, coronaviruses.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
From the very start of the pandemic, virologists were predicting that this is how it would end. Less dangerous but more transmissible variants would drown out the more dangerous strains. Covid is now basically just one of many, not very dangerous, coronaviruses.
Like the spanish flu that killed 50-100 million. Still around with different variants. Like COVID, after 2 years became milder and milder, as milder version dpreads better, and as you said, it was the exact prediction

Cloud7

Wow. Crazy to see that people can still hold views like that after we literally saw how many people died from it.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Wow. Crazy to see that people can still hold views like that after we literally saw how many people died from it.
Elon wasn’t happy to lose money because Tesla production slowed/halted to protect public health

Raven

Can’t even pretend. Don’t understand the last few tweets. He’s either incredibly smart or an idiot. I suspect it’s the latter.
He's a complete and utter moron. The only difference between him and most morons is that other morons haven't inherited an emerald mine most of the time.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
He's a complete and utter moron. The only difference between him and most morons is that other morons haven't inherited an emerald mine most of the time.
He also single-handedly created dozens of different successful companies, so you should show some respect.