Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

RedDevilQuebecois

What a cnut.

Elon Musk tweets meme comparing Justin Trudeau to Hitler over Ottawa trucker convoy protests

He has no problem going off because Tesla is not affected by what happened recently at Ambassador Bridge. Furthermore, this was posted in the midst of a racism scandal invoving his Tesla factory in California. He deleted the tweet since, but the harm is already done.

His racist ass deserves to be deported to South Africa so he would face the angry majority over there.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
What a cnut.

Elon Musk tweets meme comparing Justin Trudeau to Hitler over Ottawa trucker convoy protests

He has no problem going off because Tesla is not affected by what happened recently at Ambassador Bridge. Furthermore, this was posted in the midst of a racism scandal invoving his Tesla factory in California. He deleted the tweet since, but the harm is already done.

His racist ass deserves to be deported to South Africa so he would face the angry majority over there.
Wasn't he Canadian between SA and the US ?

In any case, this was well out of order.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Do we know yet if the Grimes and Chelsea Manning thing is real?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Putin, Elon Musk, Laurence Fox.

feck, marry, kill?
Genetically alter my jizz so that it transforms into mutant spiders, and insist on the customary Scottish wedding where you have to throw your new spouse off of a cliff to ward off werewolves and it really doesn't matter.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Musk vs Putin does remind me of that 'can a loss be a win?' thread we had on here a while back.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
50 year old man acting like a 14 year old edgelord
Well he has to pander to Tesla fanboys after all.

On that topic, I never understood how Musk gets away as the "cool CEO" when Zuck etc are lambasted. Musk is by the far the most childish of the tech billionaires with the most annoying "fan base" -- yes the fact a billionaire has a fanbase must be a red flag!

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Well he has to pander to Tesla fanboys after all.

On that topic, I never understood how Musk gets away as the "cool CEO" when Zuck etc are lambasted. Musk is by the far the most childish of the tech billionaires with the most annoying "fan base" -- yes the fact a billionaire has a fanbase must be a red flag!
He does?!?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Yeah, I'm pretty sure normal people think Musk is cool. He's the rich dude who fights climate change and is gonna go to Mars.

Dr. StrangeHate

Elon's Twitter has always been the superior social media platform. Thankfully he is taking Twitter back under his wing again.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
What's his end game with this?

I saw he did a Twitter poll to his neckbeard followers asking if Twitter allowed free speech which of course they voted it doesn't. Then he said the results meant some action was needed, and now this.