Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
What's his end game with this?

I saw he did a Twitter poll to his neckbeard followers asking if Twitter allowed free speech which of course they voted it doesn't. Then he said the results meant some action was needed, and now this.
I thought the guy has no cash cos he doesn't take a salary and his fortune in shares is unrealised gains so we can't tax St Elon? God knows how he funds this.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I thought the guy has no cash cos he doesn't take a salary and his fortune in shares is unrealised gains so we can't tax St Elon? God knows how he funds this.
Borrows against his assets. Like every other billionaire who doesn't want to pay tax.

Quite scary really. Someone with both the incentive and ability to make social media even worse for the world is now Twitter's biggest shareholder. And it cost him a tiny fraction of his make believe fortune to the point where he probably isn't worried about whether it works out financially or not.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Borrows against his assets. Like every other billionaire who doesn't want to pay tax.

Quite scary really. Someone with both the incentive and ability to make social media even worse for the world is now Twitter's biggest shareholder. And it cost him a tiny fraction of his make believe fortune to the point where he probably isn't worried about whether it works out financially or not.
Its all so that he can tweet people are peados if they mock his ideas (submarine for example) without fear of being cancelled... Im sure longer term he envisages tesla solar and battery powered tunnels in mars filled with monkey (flying there on space X and being driven round in automated tesla moon cyber buggies) who have tweeting chips implanted in their brains so they link directly to starlink to pile on anybody who isnt a musk fanboy on twitter - it really is the only convergent strategy for all his businesses

He's basically a pantomime bond villain. - fair play to him for that though because if it was me I'd be dead from hookers and coke in no time with even 10% of his money

Conor

It has to be one of the stupidest excuses for not pummeling these guys with taxes.

Dr. StrangeHate

Its all so that he can tweet people are peados if they mock his ideas (submarine for example) without fear of being cancelled... Im sure longer term he envisages tesla solar and battery powered tunnels in mars filled with monkey (flying there on space X and being driven round in automated tesla moon cyber buggies) who have tweeting chips implanted in their brains so they link directly to starlink to pile on anybody who isnt a musk fanboy on twitter - it really is the only convergent strategy for all his businesses

He's basically a pantomime bond villain. - fair play to him for that though because if it was me I'd be dead from hookers and coke in no time with even 10% of his money
Wouldn't even 0.1% be enough for that?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's now affecting the people who post in this thread. Where will he stop?

Revan

Assumptionman
He sold over 16B worth of Tesla stock last year.

Fridge chutney

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This is actually a good idea to be fair

Seems to have deleted it, along with his twitter poll asking if the should remove the 'w' from twitter.
Turns out he's actually pretty rich so could probably just buy a building to help some people in needed though.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
it's amazing that so many people worship this guy as if he's some genius when he's clearly just a big petulant man-child egomaniac sociopathic cuntbag.

Fridge chutney

Seems to have deleted it, along with his twitter poll asking if the should remove the 'w' from twitter.
Turns out he's actually pretty rich so could probably just buy a building to help some people in needed though.
Yeah, probably got his wrist-slapped. He probably doesn't really care.

it's amazing that so many people worship this guy as if he's some genius when he's clearly just a big petulant man-child egomaniac sociopathic cuntbag.
Best description i've seen of him yet.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
I think you're mistaken? We have already established he's cash poor so can't afford to even pay taxes.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
This is why you have to separate his business ventures (which have made him the world's richest man by a country mile) with his meme lord persona on social media.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It really is mad that he has legions of 'fans' when all he does is act like a petulant man-child.

I've never understood why people are so subservient towards certain celebrities.

Abizzz

I mean 40bil is out there but it does make more sense than say 40 1bil dollar yachts etc.