Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Hey, my democracy works pretty well. It's not my fault the Anglos ruined it (even if they've both got some claim to starting it). The Dutch one isn't too bad either, right?
It's not nearly as bad as the US clusterfeck, though the problen still remains that about 15% of the population votes for Geert Wilders.

cafecillos

He just wants some moderation, and the current Democratic Party is just pure left-wing extremism.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I don't think Musk cares for republican or democrat. He wants power and control. Tesla and the idea of it was quite liberal focussed back in the day. He has already secured that market. Now his shift to the right will secure the other side of America and existing customers probably wont switch.

Elon Musk has also always been a bit of a meme billionaire. He's always had the "owning the libs" sort follow and worship him. This enhances his appeal as an "Alpha" to those people.

cafecillos

I don't think Musk cares for republican or democrat. He wants power and control. Tesla and the idea of it was quite liberal focussed back in the day. He has already secured that market. Now his shift to the right will secure the other side of America and existing customers probably wont switch.

Elon Musk has also always been a bit of a meme billionaire. He's always had the "owning the libs" sort follow and worship him. This enhances his appeal as an "Alpha" to those people.
Nah, his current very public drift (sorry, I mean the current drift of the left while he remains on the exact same spot) could very well put off many liberal potential customers, particularly in the current ultra-divided climate. I don't feel that loyalty from more liberal-minded people is irreversible or unbreakable, at all.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Nah, his current very public drift (sorry, I mean the current drift of the left while he remains on the exact same spot) could very well put off many liberal potential customers, particularly in the current ultra-divided climate. I don't feel that loyalty from more liberal-minded people is irreversible or unbreakable, at all.
I'm talking about general democratic party leaning voters who don't care enough to stop buying teslas or his products. The extreme far left probably can't afford Teslas in the first place anyway.

Musk has not remained on the exact same spot. Are you one of his fans or something? Because then there's no point talking about it.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Didn't they used to get it? I'm sure it was something that happened until they'd sold a certain amount of cars and were not longer eligible for it any more.
That's exactly it. Musk is being misleading of course, because GM electric cars aren't eligible either for exactly the same reason.

That said, I do think its a bad governmental policy. All electric cars should be available for rebates IMO including Tesla and GM.

The Firestarter

Fecking doge coin, the feck is this shit. This should be part of some Adam Sandler baltimore hustler movie on netflix The feck is this timeline we're on...

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Doubt that lawsuit will really go anywhere.

Then again, I said Russia was definitely not invading Ukraine so who knows, we might see Tesla fall like Enron.

WPMUFC

"Book banning moderate Ron de santis" :lol:

But considering his fans on this thread argue that the "woke twitter left" is the ideological equivalent of authoritarian coup seekers on the right, it does not shock me that Elon and his fanbase mirror each other

Lemoor

You may not like it, but this is what peak left-leaning centrism looks like.
I just love how well this amazing take aged so quickly.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
So is he buying Twitter or not?
He can't, his collateral Tesla shares he was going to borrow against have decreased massively in value. He also put in a really punchy offer which is way above valuation for Twitter.

I always thought it wouldn't happen and I stick by that prediction.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Yeah, I know.

I don't really understand why name changes have to be public record in whatever state it is.
Name changes I get but, like, why are people leaking it or digging it out? It's on public record but not like people are trawling through the list to see celebs etc.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Name changes I get but, like, why are people leaking it or digging it out? It's on public record but not like people are trawling through the list to see celebs etc.
We've literally got her paperwork. I really don't see how there's a need for that to be available.