Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
My Model 3 has definitely gotten dumber lately. It'll brake on autopilot for no reason now, and has so many stupid alarms because it senses things that aren't there. Didn't do that before
Apparently this was the inspiration for the new firmware upgrade

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
The man has a super bad feeling about the economy

Does he have insider knowledge?

Are the boom times over? His comments have made me wary of investing in the markets
Probably trying to blame the economy for Teslas recent and likely near future performance for damage control. He said himself there have been too many fools with too much money for too long, something I think there is truth to - but a lot of those fools have been unknowingly pumping up Tesla to stupid prices (imo). Reality will bite them he’s probably trying some damage limitation.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Signing off just as "Elon" in a business email is probably biggest proof so far what a prick he is.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
He has gone full on Trump mode now. Trying to pull these kind of nonsensical stunts every other day, knowing he has an army of absolute morons who will defend his every move.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Oh, he's 100% locked in to announce his support for Trump now.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Really surprised to see him like this. Always thought he'd remain this geeky tech guy that just wants to be a pioneer.

But he's acting like a 4chan edgelord. The wealthiest guy in the world. Really bizarre to watch it unfold like that.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Thanks mate

A from redcafe
Sent from my newest iphone
You don't even have the newest newest Iphone? OK poor.

~~~ n i m i c ~~~
Norway --))((-- Alt for Norge ~~~ ICQ: 32546674 ~~~ MSN: xXxNorwegianAssassin99xXx ~~~ IRC: #Norge #RedCafe #StarCraft2 #Utopia #VisualUtopia #BattlestarGalactica ~~~

InfiniteBoredom

Republicans would tell you with a straight face they'd vote for someone actually born in Africa and not give it a second thought.
He could get governor job, Texas, for instance.

In a world where fecking Dr. Oz is a Republican Senate candidate, why not him? Have to get in on the act.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
You don't even have the newest newest Iphone? OK poor.

~~~ n i m i c ~~~ Norway --))((-- Alt for Norge ~~~ ICQ: 32546674 ~~~ MSN: xXxNorwegianAssassin99xXx ~~~ IRC: #Norge #RedCafe #StarCraft2 #Utopia #VisualUtopia #BattlestarGalactica ~~~
There will be so many people who will never appreciate this brilliance

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
There we have it.
Hope twitter takes him to court.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
:lol: Sounds like Gates still hasn't closed out his Tesla short position.

Last edited:

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
:lol: Sounds like Gates hasn't yet closed out his Tesla short position yet.

Musk trying to manipulate people into thinking betting against Tesla is somehow equivalent to doing something bad to the environment is one of his dumbest and most transparent moves to date. I’m actually surprised he has the gall to try it. I suppose he is pretty confident having convinced everyone to buy Tesla stock and even take the joke further with dogecoin. Probably thinks he’s untouchable.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The board should oblige his threat and invite him to feck off. Its not like the share price is benefiting from any of this.

WPMUFC

When he pulls the plug, his new conservative allies will call him a liberal shill and we'll finally have ideological unity against this loser :drool: :lol: