g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Emergency Board Meeting called to discuss the future of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretfordender

The board and the Glazers are an utter disgrace. Ole is dying on his feet here do the decent thing and put him out of this misery it’s painful to witness.

Those players are an absolute disgrace to the badge of this great club, cockroaches who will throw anyone under the bus when the going gets tough.

Ole will always be a legend to most proper united fans, he certainly gave me my best moment as a united fan in 99 and for that alone I will always be greatful to him. LUFHG

Tarrou

Not sure if posted yet but Castles saying they’ve decided to sack him

Times too

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
bUt ThE sToCk ExChAnGe IsN’t OpEn
I almost tagged you. :lol:

Strangely enough, it's easy to check that the rules are tougher when the stock exchange is open or about to open.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
How do you know Ole hasn’t been informed privately?
Because I don’t trust the guy who has done this exact same shit to Moyes, LVG and Mourinho? Why was it briefed after the Liverpool game that there were “emergency talks” - Jamie Jackson knew the time and people involved in the call. This is what this club does - it’s a soap opera.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Howard Nurse - "Ole then."

Meaning Ole is taking over from Jose.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
let it out. we’re all friends here. it’s good to cry. it’s good to show your emotions. it’s perfectly natural. we’ve been badly let down time and time again. today was the breaking point for a lot of us. it’s great you feel you can share this with us. do you think you could also share me a video of your feet with the sound of you sobbing in the background?
Best post of the night 100%. @rimaldo for mod please.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Strangely enough, it's easy to check that the rules are tougher when the stock exchange is open or about to open.
It’s ridiculous that it still gets thrown out, especially by people claiming to be journalists.

GledTheRed

Unless we replace him with Luis Enrique I don't see the point in sacking him.

Trying to beg Zidane to do the job? Rodgers?

No thanks.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

So what are actual fecking rules mate? :lol:

It’s been memed so much that I don’t think many people know or frankly give a feck what the rules/laws are.

BlueHaze

No thanks.
And how exactly do we get Enrique when we have a world cup coming up less than a year away?

lsd

The Oracle
We can laugh but SAF to the end of the season would buy the time. The players would play for him and the shock factor alone would get him to the end of the season. Then hire Tag.

I seriously want to slap people who say this.

Let The man retire in peace

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

No thanks.
Indeed. Let's not replace him, it's not like we're in relegation form.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
The board and the Glazers are an utter disgrace. Ole is dying on his feet here do the decent thing and put him out of this misery it’s painful to witness.

Those players are an absolute disgrace to the badge of this great club, cockroaches who will throw anyone under the bus when the going gets tough.

Ole will always be a legend to most proper united fans, he certainly gave me my best moment as a united fan in 99 and for that alone I will always be greatful to him. LUFHG
Im intrigued by at what point a manager become obviously unfit for a job, whilst all his players manage to retain their reputations? Surely if the players had continued to bail him out (as many have been claiming they’ve done for a while now) then his job wouldn’t be on the line, and half this forum would be complaining about spoilt fans who can’t see the fighting spirit he’s instilled in the club?

Did the same hold true of Jose’s meltdown season? Or Moyes? Or was that entirely on them?

Genuine question. What’s the ideal situation whereby everyone agrees it’s time for Ole to leave, but no one blames the players? What does that look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.