England Cricket Summer 17 - South Africa & West Indies

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Bairstow gets his hundred. Easy win for England.

ChrisNelson

And with the win yesterday for England comes confirmation that the West Indies will have to go through qualifying for the 2019 Cricket World Cup. Barmy when you think about the talent they possess and the fact they are reigning T20 Champions (albeit thanks to the worst over of them all from Stokes!).

paulscholes18

Wonder if Morgan will drop himself, have Roy back to open and Bairstow at 4, Morgan hasn’t scored 11+ in his last 10 innings in all formats

NinjaFletch

Not sure we're going to get a game in here, but this is a really odd one.

Can't work out if England have made a pigs ear of this on a good pitch or if the seamers are getting a lot out of it and the Windies have fecked it by bowling their spinners for too long.

NinjaFletch

God I love watching bat, buy by god if I don't love it when he does something daft as well.

DOTA

Stokes being a silly boy again.

Ben Stokes and Alex Hales will miss Wednesday's one-day match against West Indies after Stokes was arrested in the early hours of Monday morning.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
To be fair there's being an unlikeable twat and then there's getting arrested after a night out ahead of a massive winter and in mid series.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Pfft all this Stokes nonsense distracting the world from Worcestershire getting 3 batting bonus points and just needing 9 wickets in 110 overs to secure promotion. Priorities people.

DOTA

Pfft all this Stokes nonsense distracting the world from Worcestershire getting 3 batting bonus points and just needing 9 wickets in 110 overs to secure promotion. Priorities people.
Who are we against?

DOTA

Durham, it should be fine, especially as your lot on the south coast have smashed a huge 500+ on Notts so they'd need a miracle to get a win.
I've not been compromised yet, I'll have you know!

Good stuff. We'll get relegated next year but it's all part of the fun.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I've not been compromised yet, I'll have you know!

Good stuff. We'll get relegated next year but it's all part of the fun.
:D

Yep I'm sure it'll be short and sweet but always nice to be allowed to play with the big boys for a little while.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
was hoping for a massive smashathon 100 from Gayle. But now he is out, its gonna be a rubbish mis match. Damn.

paulscholes18

Morgan has had a stinker today, Ali and Rashid should have been bowled out by the 40th over now they are being smashed around

NinjaFletch

Morgan has had a stinker today, Ali and Rashid should have been bowled out by the 40th over now they are being smashed around
You can put an extra fielder out after the 40th over so spinners are regularly held back to bowl between the 40th and 45th.

These two have batted well on what looks like a road. Not much that you can do.