England squad (Games against Bulgaria and Kosovo)

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That hungry movement by sancho is exactly what we need. Not ball watching, just running.

Zoo

Sterling running riot.

Imagine James on the left and Sancho on the right for United.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
England can’t play like this against the top tier, arguably Kosovo are better with the ball and England pressing and countering.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Stirling is on another level. fecking brliiant player

Revan

Assumptionman
Kosovo's defenders will see nightmares with Sterling as demon tonight.

0le

Sterling is fantastic. Pep has changed him completely.

RedCurry

Ok let's be honest, England are doing well but how does a goalkeeper let all those shots in?

Djemba-Djemba

I think we lack a top class central midfielder, I like Rice but Henderson is as average as it gets.

Don't really rate Barkley either.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I think we lack a top class central midfielder, I like Rice but Henderson is as average as it gets.

Don't really rate Barkley either.
Who is Liverpool’s top class midfielder? England like Liverpool set up to by pass the midfield. The midfield are there to run, press, tackle and move the ball on.

DavidDeSchmikes

Sterling has had an excellent game. England did well to bounce back after that shocking goal. Kosovo have played some nice stuff, but they are so open at the back.

Jam

Sterling is now a world class player.
He’s been one for a while let’s be honest; some disappointing performances at international level or not, his club performances have been out of this world for a good while.

Djemba-Djemba

Who is Liverpool’s top class midfielder? England like Liverpool set up to by pass the midfield. The midfield are there to run, press, tackle and move the ball on.
We're a very good side, I'm just saying where we could improve.

Liverpool are a very good side but they'd be even better with a top class midfielder to replace Henderson.

Marzo

He’s been one for a while let’s be honest; some disappointing performances at international level or not, his club performances have been out of this world for a good while.
Yeah, but he is now proving it at international level, his finishing and unselfishness has improved immensely.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
You don't think we'd improve with a better midfielder than Henderson?

What?
Have you watched the game at all, the midfielders don’t dwell, don’t dribble, they run, win the ball and move it fast. Henderson is so underrated, he will tackle, run and pass all day. I’d have Barkley out before Henderson.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Nice half!

One thing I noticed is that, unlike against Bulgaria where Rashford and Sterling were switching wings, Sterling has stayed on the left and Sancho on the right with no rotation whatsoever.

Also, credit where it's due: Rice and Barkley are doing well.