England squad (Games against Bulgaria and Kosovo)

saivet

Harry Winks should be walking into this England midfield. At the very least he’d complement Henderson or Rice more so than they complement each other. He actually values the ball, for one.
Agreed, Henderson/Rice, Winks, RLC/Barkley/Maddison as a trio

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Harry Winks should be walking into this England midfield. At the very least he’d complement Henderson or Rice more so than they complement each other. He actually values the ball, for one.
Foden is the type of player this England midfield need but he doesn't play anywhere near enough to justify inclusion.

Spark

This is a great match. Really want Kosovo to get another.

Kag

Agreed, Henderson/Rice, Winks, RLC/Barkley/Maddison as a trio
I think a fit and firing Alli is still our best option behind Kane. He’s yet to show his worth for England but it’s early days. Maddison and Barkley are good competition for him, though.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Henderson must feel like he's won the lottery playing for Liverpool and England right now given the quality of the two teams.

2012 Liverpool and 2014 England is more his level.

saivet

I think a fit and firing Alli is still our best option behind Kane. He’s yet to show his worth for England but it’s early days. Maddison and Barkley are good competition for him, though.
Yeah I forgot him. Needs to get back in form at Spurs though

Djemba-Djemba

Ali has been shocking for England though.

I don't think it'll ever happen for him with England.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Keeper is so fecking far off his line for that pen. How the ref hasn't spotted that and ordered a retake I don't know.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Sterling still can't finish. He gets away with it because his movement, pace and ability to beat a man are all world class but he never looks comfortable in front of goal and his shooting technique is still clumsy.

Compare it to when Kane has a chance to get a shot away. Night and day.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Sterling was brilliant first off, but has been greedy second half. England should have had 7 or 8.

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Henderson keeps being criticized because he is not a silky player, but to be ernest, he offers a whole damn lot...

Last edited by a moderator:

Djemba-Djemba

Henderson must feel like he's won the lottery playing for Liverpool and England right now given the quality of the two teams.

2012 Liverpool and 2014 England is more his level.
He's got 50 odd caps for England and the only thing I can ever remember him doing is missing a penalty in the shootout against Columbia.