England supporters sustain serious injuries after pub attack by up to 100 German hooligans

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Big rise in bother over in Germany this year on the back of France last year. Strange in this day and age of CCTV etc. Most wont be at it for long.

Handré1990

Look Bruce Lee, you don't have to be a martial arts expert to say that a 7 minute beating is quite a doing, but obviously nobody is saying that. We all know that if100 masked football hooligans had a 7 minute go at you, then you'd most likely be dead.

But, we have seen football fans take over pubs and sections of towns for hours, and that day's in Manchester I mentioned above started before kick off and had us ducking and diving in a different city, hours later, so it was in that context that dealing with an attack from 100 hooligans was swift.
Haha, Bruce Lee good one! I didn’t see any additional information in your post, so might have misunderstood your meaning. No need to get snippy. I’m just saying if you ever sparred two min rounds you’d know 7 mins would feel like forever. No offence intended.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Wow, what complete assholes. I hope they get to think about their idiocy in jail for a long time

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
You don't see anything on that vid - just a bunch of scared lads charging the German lot after they've cleared off :lol:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
All this football violence is saddening. Can you imagine going to the game with your friends and family and that happening?

How bad was it back in the day?
70s and 80s were bedlam … including United fans.

Thankfully I missed a good chunk of that but was going home and away in the 80s and saw it regularly. Getting from train/bus to an away ground used to be a nerve wracking experience and always on edge walking down streets you didn’t know.

It might seem like its happening more now but I think it’s more reported/social media, than it was going back a while.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Some of the reporting of it is very very vague.
Organised group from Germany gained entry past the doors (50-75 of them) and charged the beer garden. Bashed up a load of England fans that wouldn't be there for any real bother (can't think of the last time England had organised hassle at a home game!?) - then all ran off after a few mins of carnage which you see the aftermath of in the vids.

I'd guess the German lot will be Frankfurt based on recent events but I don't know.

We'll find out how good their balaclavas are in about a month.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Organised group from Germany gained entry past the doors (50-75 of them) and charged the beer garden. Bashed up a load of England fans that wouldn't be there for any real bother (can't think of the last time England had organised hassle at a home game!?) - then all ran off after a few mins of carnage which you see the aftermath of in the vids.

I'd guess the German lot will be Frankfurt based on recent events but I don't know.

We'll find out how good their balaclavas are in about a month.
What do you mean?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
What do you mean?
They've been active in Germany and European away games post Covid. Caused issues with West Ham, Marseille and Rangers. Are the Germans not cracking down on it or something?

If Utd/Chelsea/Leeds had an organised mob at it every other week they'd all be nicked within a month and get two years in the nick.

Oranges038

Maybe it will encourage the section of English fans who do this sort of thing elsewhere to think about the impact of their actions when abroad.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Maybe it will encourage the section of English fans who do this sort of thing elsewhere to think about the impact of their actions when abroad.
England haven't taken a 'firm' (yeah cringe) abroad for about a decade.

Bunch of pissed up nobs sure, everytime. But nothing like the Germans above or the Russians in France for the Euros.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
They've been active in Germany and European away games post Covid. Caused issues with West Ham, Marseille and Rangers. Are the Germans not cracking down on it or something?

If Utd/Chelsea/Leeds had an organised mob at it every other week they'd all be nicked within a month and get two years in the nick.
I hadn't really connected any dots there. That's today's googling sorted.

Tommy79

What do you mean?
I think he was referring to the recent psycho shite at the recent Marseille V Frankfurt game, where you had savage acts of violence and the Germans giving the good aul nazi sign and the police used water cannons on them, as well as a similar attack by Frankfurt fans on West Hams fans at a pub in Germany last May.

Lightbringer

What do we know for certain about this attack? That a group of masked people, some of them wearing england scarves attacked a pub?

TheReligion

Abusive
Yes. German hooligans beating up normal match going England fans, including children, should do the trick..

Jesus :houllier:

Oranges038

England haven't taken a 'firm' (yeah cringe) abroad for about a decade.

Bunch of pissed up nobs sure, everytime. But nothing like the Germans above or the Russians in France for the Euros.
Yes. German hooligans beating up normal match going England fans, including children, should do the trick..

You reap what you sow.

England fans went mental in London after the Euro final and only a few years ago were fighting with riot police in Portugal, schools were closed because of the threat and fear they were posing.

It doesn't it have to be an organised firm , when they congegrate in the same place, get pissed and start fighting with locals and police. The hooligan effect is the same. Whether it's 100 people attacking a group in a pub or 100 pissheads fighting police. They are all scum.

So, maybe the small percentage of England fans who do act like that can look at this and assess their own behaviour and maybe think twice about it the next time.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Ban england from fifa for a decade. That'll learn them.

TheReligion

Abusive
You reap what you sow.

England fans went mental in London after the Euro final and only a few years ago were fighting with riot police in Portugal, schools were closed because of the threat and fear they were posing.

It doesn't it have to be an organised firm , when they congegrate in the same place, get pissed and start fighting with locals and police. The hooligan effect is the same. Whether it's 100 people attacking a group in a pub or 100 pissheads fighting police. They are all scum.

So, maybe the small percentage of England fans who do act like that can look at this and assess their own behaviour and maybe think twice about it the next time.
Such a stupid mindset and post.

You’re right though, hooligans are scum whatever their nationality. In this instance they were German.

little.triangles

You reap what you sow.

The perpetrators and the victims are different people though, they just happen to be both English. Hooligans from one country are not deterred by the actions of hooligans from another.

ShinjiNinja26

The same could be said about England fans when they kick off all over Europe. That’s what happens though, the majority of peaceful fans get tarred with the same brush as the minority of knuckle dragging wankers out looking for a scrap.

TheReligion

Abusive
The same could be said about England fans when they kick off all over Europe. That’s what happens though, the majority of peaceful fans get tarred with the same brush as the minority of knuckle dragging wankers out looking for a scrap.
The same could be said about literally any country. To suggest innocent match going fans, including children, deserve to be beaten up because they are English is pretty repulsive.

ShinjiNinja26

The same could be said about literally any country. To suggest innocent match going fans, including children, deserve to be beaten up because they are English is pretty repulsive.
Of course and I certainly don’t agree with what happened but when you gain yourself a reputation for causing shit and scraping wherever you go which a section of England fans have then you make yourself a target for similar behaviour aimed back at you. Unfortunately the innocent get caught up in it the most of the time as they make up the majority of the crowd.

TheReligion

Abusive
Of course and I certainly don’t agree with what happened but when you gain yourself a reputation for causing shit and scraping wherever you go which a section of England fans have then you make yourself a target for similar behaviour aimed back at you. Unfortunately the innocent get caught up in it the most of the time as they make up the majority of the crowd.
You don’t agree with what happened but…

Never a good sign!

mu4c_20le

Ah, guilty of being English.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
No chance - in fact it's likely to have the opposite effect

One positive of the World Cup being in Qatar is that it's unlikely any of the trouble makers from various countries will go

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
And all the poor little innocent english fans were just sitting around having a biscuit and a tea when the evil germans came in with nazi symbols beating up kids while chanting lizzy's in a box!
Sounds like a strawgrasping story
They were having a drink. We slam the behaviour of English hooligans without questioning the behaviour of their victims. The same applies here. The attackers were scumbags. End of story

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
There's still a strong Ultras scene in Germany, but they don't fight all that much, and I can't remember the last time I heard about fights around a game of the German national team. So I wonder what's behind this.
Aye - been promoting people retroactively lately! No-one's safe from me. @TheReligion better watch out or I'll give him a like, too.