England Tour of India

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I spent all summer on here slagging people off for writing us off in the Ashes. But I fully had us getting battered after day two of this test match.

Never write off this England team under Stokes. Amazing.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
My work stint in South Korea finishes at the end of Feb. Seriously considering flying over for the Dharamsala test if the series is alive.

Balljy

I'm just thinking of previous years when we'd be rolling out medium pacers onto this wicket with one spinner holding an end wondering why we're not getting wickets

MDFC Manager

It’s never over until it’s over. Only 100 more to get. Until we get 3 more wickets, I won’t believe it.
Yeah most of our success in the last decade or so has come from desperate lower order rescue acts.

Dannn411

As soon as Root got KL you could tell that it was on. Incredible turnaround. Need to finish the job now.

zing

Zingle balls
I think we are too defensive. Even 20 more runs by play could put bit of pressure on England.

zing

Zingle balls
It’s never over until it’s over. Only 100 more to get. Until we get 3 more wickets, I won’t believe it.
Just one will do. Bumrah will not make runs in these conditions and Siraj doesn’t in any conditions.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Amazing effort from England but feels like it’s not’s going to be enough, the close of play is coming at a good time for them. Ashwin it’s incredible in India, this is why it’s so hard to beat them, not only do their spinners bowl really well, they all make massive contributions with the bat.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Would love this to go to tomorrow mainly as I'm currently getting pissed in a bar and they don't know Cricket exists.

zing

Zingle balls
Amazing effort from England but feels like it’s not’s going to be enough, the close of play is coming at a good time for them. Ashwin it’s incredible in India, this is why it’s so hard to beat them, not only do their spinners bowl really well, they all make massive contributions with the bat.
Not buying your jinxing efforts

zing

Zingle balls
Would love this to go to tomorrow mainly as I'm currently getting pissed in a bar and they don't know Cricket exists.
I hope they extend play by 30 more. But realistically a result isn’t possible today - well in England favour it’s possible.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
This feels like Edgbaston 23 for me, still a punchers chance for India.

Dannn411

That is an absolutely stonking ball. Wow.

This and AUS v WI showing us why Test cricket still remains the number one format.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This narrator on TNT after every wicket is dull as dishwater. Just let the actual commentators commentate.

AshRK

Too good from Hartley. This should be a great series.

Always said Indian batting is a dud minus kohli. Just play ash and jadeja well and you have a great chance to beat them.