England Tour of India

Darkhorsez

Easy to say now and this not done yet - but in terms of the players and conditions - England have been great

zing

Zingle balls
Foakes is extremely annoying taking the bails off for nothing chances

zing

Zingle balls
You can, there's a way to be aggressive but running down the wicket to a turning ball against a man in the wickets just isn't it.
I agree with this. Yes you have to play faster, but running down the on this wicket against a guy with a 5 for..

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Siraj couldn't be arsed coming back tomorrow. :lol:

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
What an incredible result after the first innings. Well done Hartley and well done Pope and well done to all of them.

Edit. Great win for the Barmey Army.

AshRK

Good chance we see 2 day test matches in the remaining series. But scary thing is our batsmen can't play the spinners. And hartley looks more than decent.

Fun series this would be.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Crazy that Pope isn't even my man of the match :lol:

TheGame

Good chance we see 2 day test matches in the remaining series. But scary thing is our batsmen can't play the spinners. And hartley looks more than decent.

Fun series this would be.
I have no idea why the pitches are like that because India have a fantastic pace attack and a pitch which utilises both spin and pace will be great for them.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
One of the most incredible test matches for the extreme swings in dominance from both sides. Well done England. Should be a cracking series.