England v Belgium (3rd place play-off)

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
England players love to shoot blindly in front of defenders as if the ball would magically go through their legs.
Lukaku cannot trap the ball for shit :lol:

acnumber9

That’s why he’ll always split opinion. Let’s himself down with his touch far too often. That’s not a difficult ball to control at all.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
His touch really is awful at times isn't it. i know people jump on his back, but it is really bad sometimes

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Alexander-arnold another wasted spot. I can understand the Delph pick as he adds depth in 2 positions. But you've got Walker to move to RWB if needed so no need in taking TAA aswell. Welbeck was the most pointless pick I've ever seen. In what scenario would he ever get on.
Every other player gets food poisoning and Southgate has asked all the crowd first "have you brought boots with you/ever played football?"

LoCalXT

That's why Hazard has froze Lukaku out of the game by refusing to pass to him.
2 beautiful passes by Debryune ...2 easy goals that..

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I've noticed it too, that mainly Hazard, but also de Bruyne try not to pass to Lukaku. His touch is still pretty shoddy though his decision-making is improving.

Stadjer

Imagine how good Lukaku would be if he had a good first touch.. sometimes he does well but today its like he still has the boxes around his boots

cyberman

Lukaku is trying to hard, I can guarantee he would have belted that past Pickford if he got it under control

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Lukaku will make me not love him again. How can he be this bad?

El Jefe

fecking hell Lukaku. He will never be a top striker unless he sorts that touch out.

Many of you won't be so forgiving when it's our attacks he's fecking up.

Litch

Rom left himself down today....needs to relax in front of goal.

James Peril

There’s a reason why City will win the league, and a reason why we won’t. KdB has magical feet, Lukaku has the touch and anticipation of John Carew.

el3mel

England are playing at walking pace, not even interested in getting 3rd. Boring.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
And now everyone is back to bashing to Lukaku. :boring:
His first touch is terrible. His pace and power is great and he's learning to make better use of his abilities. I do worry that he'll always have a bad first touch and lack of composure.