England v Honduras

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
UrugayanDevil said:
The mods are a bunch of jokers. If you support another club you can't use RAWK
Well you can (from what I've seen) so long as you post stuff like "I'm not being funny but Rafa has far more class than SAF. Annnnd he's a better dancer too."

Wayne's World

Really can't see England doing well at this World Cup, they remind me so much of us last season, slow and predictable which will suit Italy and Uruguay down to the ground

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
You just know Sturridge would have finished the 2 chances he's had in this game if they'd come his way earlier in the season when he was in a Liverpool shirt.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Wilshere and Barkley linking up well, would like to see Sterling playing with them 2 as well.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That's one poor part of Sturridges game. He fluffs up a lot of chances like that.

Count Orduck

Ironic, given that this thread is cluttered with posters declaring him "wank" or overrated or poor...anything to do with Liverpool's interest. Hmmm.
No, it's probably because he's been playing like shit. It's not ironic in any sense of the word.

Christ, you're one of the worst posters on here. Some of the Liverpool fans are alright, but you're beyond odious.

Dylan94

And that Sturridge miss is one of the reasons why England will go home from the group stages of the World Cup with 1 point. Courtesy of a 1-1 draw with Costa Rica.

Januzaj11

I don't know whose been shitter in an England shirt the past season, Sturridge, Rooney, or Johnson.

All three have made great cases tonight in the shit-off.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I've been led to believe by Liverpool supporters that Daniel Sturridge is a world class striker.

Has Roy accidentally called up Daniel Sturridge the plumber by mistake?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Should've been a goal, can't afford to miss chances like that in Brazil...

This is boring stuff. First Belgium playing 90 minutes against ten defenders and now the same stuff from Honduras, pfffft.

UruguayanDevil

Well you can (from what I've seen) so long as you post stuff like "I'm not being funny but Rafa has far more class than SAF. Annnnd he's a better dancer too."
I rate Rafa but he's a cnut. I like forums that are actually forums .

Drifter

American
Good news and bad news BBC and ITV have secured the rights for the next two world cups.

Dylan94

i really don't get it.

Is it a culture thing? Even when we had genuine world class players like Beckham, Owen, Lampard and Scholes...we were still technically way behind the best teams in the world and you could really see it as in keeping and passing the ball.
Me neither. Not being able to keep or pass the ball is a problem we've had for as long as I can remember. Other countries just seem to have better managers, better coaches, and better set ups and philosophies. And yet the Premier League is supposed to be the best in the world? I think the foreign players make it that though not the English players and that's part of the problem. Other countries top club teams have more of their own nationality players than we do. We don't really have a philosophy of how to play. Apart from stand on the pitch and hope for the best.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Looks gormless without Suarez holding his hand.