England vs Iceland

RoyH1

In the even of England winning, surely Hart would be benched, right? You cannot keep rewarding such incompetence.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Never. Hodgson just doesn´t get it. A young lad can actually motivate the olders to do better. Clyne and Lallana were the best thing going for England, then put Rashford in the middle and he buries the chances they create.

Giggs86

England actually going out now unless they score two. Because we all know what happens when England go to penalties.

Anustart89

Surely he shouldn't have been booked for disrupting the game? Ball was clearly rolling when he tried to take it.

Naveen V

Britain and England are not to be confused, kind sir. Though England are (at least for the moment) a component part of the UK, it does have other members. Wales are still in the competition. Anyway there are at least 3 more goals in this game. But for who? For who? Have a funny feeling we might see penos tonight.
It just seemed appropriate that the majority of England voted to get out of the EU and this happens. I am well versed with the differences between UK and Great Britain and England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland and ROI. Agree there are more goals in this game though.

Shark

@NotShark
Funny thing is, Kane will probably continue scoring buckets of goals straight from the off next season. Spurs' system obviously suits him to a tee, out of it he looks like the limited player he is.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Hodgson any more...

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Our lad Rashford will never get a look in under this antiquated owl.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I am expecting Hart to pull of his mask like a Game of Thrones faceless man and reveal himself to be Rob Green.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Roy is a terrible manager.

It's not like previous appointments, where arguments could be made that at some points during their careers they had either won something or played decent football.

Roy has never won anything, has failed at every big job he has had, and plays shit football.

Yet here he is, on his second tournament, being just as shit as he was in first tournament, and some people are surprised by this.
5 million a year we pay this fecking clown.
Five fecking million pounds.

Red Stone

How senile do you have to be to mistake Kane for someone who's good at free kicks? Or to mistake Hart for someone who can make a save, I guess...

Giggs86

Ian Darke and Steve Mcmanaman are surely the worst commentators duo I've ever witnessed.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Kane has been abject.

Still think Roy should have brought Carroll to offer something completely different to the strikers he currently has... though that probably would have had to be at the expense of Rashford.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
There's no way on earth Jose will play Rooney in midfield next season.