England vs Iceland

sunama

Baghdad Bob
England were struggling to make 5 yard passes. Sometimes you need a leader to force a goal.
Top players can do this for their country. Unfortunately, we don't have that sort of player.

staubsauger

Supports
The underdog
Everytime England is having with a promising squad they somehow manage to mess up in a highly entertaining fashion. :wenger:

Nogbadthebad

Poor players, but even worse management.

It was clear at half time you needed pace and trickery up front.

Rashford vardy was a must. Marcus had the beating of his men from the second he came on. 45 minutes of him, and we win the game, it is that simple.

Roy is useless.Worse than that, we should ask for a refund on his wages. The gamboling owl faced cockwomble.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Our 1-1 draw against Iceland must make us favourites now

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Little Inglund can't even beat Iceland in football. Just about the most apt example of how 'rule Britannia' is the most idiotic strategy for 21st Century Britain. Perfect karma for wanting #BrExit

Ainu

In the end all English players were just giving it to Rashford. It's both a testament to his talent and a damning indictment of Hodgon's woeful performance. A thouroughly abysmal manager. That Wilshere sub, feck me. :lol:

AkaAkuma&

Iceland deserved this win, England were horrible. They just saved themselves the embarassment of being pounded hard by France.

R'hllor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: England :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and i gave a vote for them to win...then someone says how English players arent overrated as feck haha. Cant wait next season every time in post match interview managers will be forced to say anything positive about English players.

Crimson King

I am both stunned, and not surprised one bit at the same time. Very strange sensation.

Oh and he should have brought Rashford on a lot earlier, he was a bit erratic but he looked England's most dangerous player in his little cameo.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
My dream has come true... SIEGTORSON scored the winner.... :lol::lol::lol:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I want everyone to take a moment and consider that Kane has actually been discussed as being a £80m player and possible Real Madrid transfer target on here. That just shows how ridiculously overrated English talent can get sometimes.

RU Devil

Well, at least the day's results give a bunch of our Red Devils a few extra days of rest before Jose puts them through their paces.

Why didn't Rashford get on sooner?