English cricket 2015 - NZ, The Ashes, Pak and SA

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
in a good position at the moment. What do people make of Root in terms of how far he will end up going in the game in terms of status?

He's impressed me hugely every time I have seen him, but I must admit I have been out of the loop cricket wise for quite a few years.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Don't know why, but I'm quietly confident Australia will chase these runs down.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Ok, i'm sticking my neck out here and i'm prepared to say that i think Australia will win this match.

Moonred

Wouldn't say England are clear favourites, good start and Aussies are right in it. I predict Australia will get a good start but England will eventually come back and win it.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
ah look at the deluded aussies, it's cute. if the tables were turned we'd be given no chance. that's a massive total to chase.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Would be shocked if the Aussies get this. Their batting line-up isn't all that these days.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Did Root drop the first test just a couple of minutes ago? Rogers with a big repreve.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Would be shocked if the Aussies get this. Their batting line-up isn't all that these days.
To be honest at the moment I think they may just get them.

The daft shot Buttler played yesterday could make the difference, Australis should be chasing 450+

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Chanel 9 making a thing of James Anderson running on the pitch. Not wavering in my belief Australia will win.

Mister_Stubbs

Massive wicket right on the stroke of lunch. This test still very much in the balance though.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Still not wavering? Personally I'd be praying for rain if I was an Aussie.
Two big innings (centuries) along with some good contributions from others and it can happen imo. It won't be easy. Don't get me wrong, England are favourites but the towel won't be thrown in.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Starting to waver on my belief that Australia will win, but i'm an optimist.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Indeed these 2 stay in and get 200 partnership we then relax and come back tomorrow.

If we go 1-0 down then so be it, but if a one pitch as some life in it we win as MJ will bring some demons in them.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Indeed these 2 stay in and get 200 partnership we then relax and come back tomorrow.

If we go 1-0 down then so be it, but if a one pitch as some life in it we win as MJ will bring some demons in them.
Has he still got the pace to do that?

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Clarke and Voges will need a lot of nous and luck to be still out there by the end of the day. While it's not a minefield out in Cardiff, it's not a flat track either.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
maybe we should give them another ten wickets to make more of a game of it.