Player Agent: AMS Consulting
Squad Number: #3
Contract until: Jun 30, 2024
Contract Option: Option for a further year
Date of Last Contract Extension: Apr 26, 2021
Outfitter: Puma​

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Maguire still being captain and us likely to sign a CB should be the nail in the coffin for his United career.

Revaulx

Maguire still being captain and us likely to sign a CB should be the nail in the coffin for his United career.
Maguire still being captain does not guarantee that “my captain shall alwaysh play”.

Varane is shaping up to be an even bigger crock than Bailly. I suspect we’ll hang onto him even if we sign Martinez. If we were getting rid I think it would have happened by now.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Maguire still being captain does not guarantee that “my captain shall alwaysh play”.

Varane is shaping up to be an even bigger crock than Bailly. I suspect we’ll hang onto him even if we sign Martinez. If we were getting rid I think it would have happened by now.
We haven't gotten rid of anyone except Pereira.
Even after signing a LB, Telles and Williams are still here.

I agree, the captaincy doesn't mean he will always play, but I can't see a captain being 4th choice either.

romufc

I agree, the captaincy doesn't mean he will always play, but I can't see a captain being 4th choice either.
Maguire being 4th choice is your opinion though. The manager might think he is 1st choice.

Considering Varane, Bailly, Jones, Tuanzebe are a sick note, for majority of the season only 2 CB are reliable on fitness. Maguire and Lindelof.

Revaulx

True. As far as I’m aware though, there’s been actual interest in Bailly from other clubs. I’m not sure about the two you mention.

Even if Maguire is 4th choice he’ll get plenty of games, given how injury prone Varane is!

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Maguire being 4th choice is your opinion though. The manager might think he is 1st choice.

Considering Varane, Bailly, Jones, Tuanzebe are a sick note, for majority of the season only 2 CB are reliable on fitness. Maguire and Lindelof.
No, it's not.

For someone that's always so critical of my posts, you don't read them very well do you.

romufc

No, it's not.

For someone that's always so critical of my posts, you don't read them very well do you.

Oh so Maguire being 4th choice is a fact is it? Based on what? your feelings?

Everything since he has since has pointed out to him being first choice.

Apparently, us signing a CB means its the end of Maguire. your quote btw.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Oh so Maguire being 4th choice is a fact is it? Based on what? your feelings?

Everything since he has since has pointed out to him being first choice.

Apparently, us signing a CB means its the end of Maguire. your quote btw.
This bit you quoted:

" Maguire still being captain and us likely to sign a CB should be the nail in the coffin for his United career. "

Just means Maguire's captaincy indicates he's above Bailly in the pecking order.

I have no clue how you can conclude that means Maguire is 4th choice. You're aware we're in the Bailly thread and the "his" refers to the Ivorian?

You're having English explained to you by an American....

Based Adnan

Does the guy have any desire to actually play games of football? All of the rumours of his departures have come from the club being willing to sell rather than him wanting to leave.

Banat

He was feckin amazing today IMO, very composed and calm under pressure. Shame he can't stay fit.

Erics_Collar

He was a man possessed today. Wasn't even his usual goofy WTF style of "I'll just throw myself in front of this and hope for the best" defending, he read every attempt at a through ball perfectly.

3vra

Sell Lindelof keep him as a backup, simple as that…

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
United should keep him. He is quite entertaining to watch

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is so good, hopefully we are not selling him.

Bwuk

He's hilarious. He has 3 or 4 games like that then drops a howler. Everytime.

DickDastardly

Imagine the fecker played like that every game.

I don't know, just pump him full of anti inflamatories and growth hormones so he doesn't get injured and let him loose on the field.

"Go on boy, wreck havoc!"

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Could've been a 100m defender in another life :lol:
No point even getting excited when he has a good game, but was ridiculous today

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's not a real human. He's an art piece masquerading in football boots.

He's a lunatic.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He's hilarious. He has 3 or 4 games like that then drops a howler. Everytime.
As do the others, so why is he not allowed to play any more often? At least he could have even been in with a chance of maturing with regular games.

I appreciate his injury record is also poor, but I think he was criminally underused last season.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The guy is something else, capable of producing the sublime and the disastrous at any given moment.

God help the opposition if he ever finds consistency. The world isn't ready for a competent Eric Bailly.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
On his best days when he manages to avoid mistakes he really looks world-class — and so damn entertaining to watch. A shame that those days are so far apart.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bailly is genuinely one of the most hilarious footballers I've ever watched goes from 10/10 to 0/10 to 10/10 all in the span of about 5 minutes.

ReallyUSA

On his best days when he manages to avoid mistakes he really looks world-class — and so damn entertaining to watch. A shame that those days are so far apart.
Maybe this is the year

Blood Mage

Let's get one thing straight, Bailly has always been a very good player. It's the fact he's made of glass and struggles to string three games together that's the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.