Eric Dier runs into stand angrily confronting fan, has to be restrained

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
With zero context those images look like the final scenes of a Richard Curtis movie as Eric makes eye contact with his soul mate and scales the stands for the embrace we endured the miserable second act to see.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
How did he see/hear it from so far away? It's all a bit mental and he should be getting hit with the same sort of ban Eric had.
Maybe it happened closer to the pitch and the fan ran away once Dier came after him?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
How did he see/hear it from so far away? It's all a bit mental and he should be getting hit with the same sort of ban Eric had.
He would surely know where his brother was sitting so I'm guessing he saw something happen

lemmiwink

If it was his brother, and he had legitimate reason to defend him I think they will let him off with a 6 month ban. I’d be very surprised if he is not banned.

Brophs

The One and Only
Dier hasn’t looked that mobile for a couple of years.

mu4c_20le

Bit crazy how social media and even the actual media started towing the racism line just because some rando on twitter said he thought he heard it

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If this is true then respect for sticking up for his mate, but then again it's the mourinho effect.
If true, it has absolutely nothing to do with Mourinho at all. Of course, his name will be dragged into it, and soon everyone will stop caring that this actually has nothing to do with him being manager, and it will then be filed onto his football CV forever.

RedTiger

Half mast
If true, it has absolutely nothing to do with Mourinho at all. Of course, his name will be dragged into it, and soon everyone will stop caring that this actually has nothing to do with him being manager, and it will then be filed onto his football CV forever.
Of course it's got nothing to do with Jose :lol: but you are right, the last 20 years has taught me that if we say it enough then it will inevitably make it into his CV.

tomaldinho1

So the racism line is only from some randomer on Twitter? Mou saying it was his younger brother

LInkash

Mourinho planned all this to take the heat off himself.

cyberman

Apparently its his brother getting insulted, nothing to do with race.
Hes looking at a ban

Red Royal

Maybe Eric spotted Ander Herrera in the stands... I remember a while back Dier threatened to have a go!