Erik ten Hag vs Sancho

Leonzo1

Ole's signings....sadly as bad as LvG's.
The same is said about every manager's signings since SAF retired, it's tiring and so agenda driven.

Moyes signings: somewhere between Average and decent.
LVG signings: Very bad except Herrera and Blind.
Mourinho signings: very underwhelming for the money spent. Crazy fees and wages for Sanchez Lukaku and Pogba
Ole's Signings: again crazy fees for Sancho and Maguire. AWB decent and Bruno is our best signing post SAF by a country mile.

I really don't get the agenda that our enormous collective of failures over the past decade is somehow the fault of one manager or another. It's not like we're buying some unknown niche players. Our approach to transfers has been beyond abysmal for over a decade and it has nothing to do with one specific manager. We have no vision and no plan whatsoever. We randomly buy shiny new toys and shove them in to the manager's to deal with.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
These current players seem to be of the managers choice however. Although still a bad method of doing things

dinostar77

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/sto...-players-fed-jadon-sancho-source?platform=amp

The ESPN article is quite interesting and suggests the players have also had enough of him and his attitude.

An obvious leak but I think the source is good?
Any Utd player who apparently lacks, drive, determination and williness to do the hard work should be shown the door. Calling out the manager in public is a death sentence for your utd career or so it should be.

Interesting article, i think his days as a Utd player are done if the article is correct.

AndySmith1990

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/sto...-players-fed-jadon-sancho-source?platform=amp

The ESPN article is quite interesting and suggests the players have also had enough of him and his attitude.

I'm quite happy to hear everyone has had enough of Sancho. A few years ago we'd have probably ended up with some divide in the team, with all the knob heads siding with Sancho, and the season would've fallen apart. At least now it should be relatively easy to handle a single knob head

Telsim

Who would these players be? I doubt it's any of the younger ones, and he is best buds with Rashford, so probably the likes of Bruno, Casemiro, Martinez? If it's not bullshit, of course...

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

To be fair if my coworker was on paid leave for 6 months doing some sort of a pilgrimage abroad, leaving his responsibilities open for others to handle and without any sort of gratitude for the boss that allowed him to that, even starting up a fight with him, while putting in bad works day after day Id be annoyed too. He's in the US now isnt he? I think he doesnt want to be at United anymore. Let him go.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
To be fair if my coworker was on paid leave for 6 months doing some sort of a pilgrimage abroad, leaving his responsibilities open for others to handle and without any sort of gratitude for the boss that allowed him to that, even starting up a fight with him, while putting in bad works day after day Id be annoyed too. He's in the US now isnt he? I think he doesnt want to be at United anymore. Let him go.
Good point. Although I'm assuming his England teammates would have his back. The others probably not.

GreatDane

A very overpaid coworker at that. Imagine doing twice his work and getting paid half or a third of what he's getting, it's bound to cause some friction.

Rolaholic

The player blew it out of proportion by effectively calling the manager a liar...

astracrazy

The player blew it out of proportion by effectively calling the manager a liar...
Shows Sanchos attitude and mentality. Instead of essentially "pulling a Rashford" he decides to go on social media and play victim.

RuudTom83

Still pinned to his twitter page...a week on! Ridiculous behaviour by an overpaid underperforming player.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sancho is so stupid, he can't even give more creativity in his own backlash. Guy called himself a scapegoat at Dortmund too.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The same is said about every manager's signings since SAF retired, it's tiring and so agenda driven.

Moyes signings: somewhere between Average and decent.
LVG signings: Very bad except Herrera and Blind.
Mourinho signings: very underwhelming for the money spent. Crazy fees and wages for Sanchez Lukaku and Pogba
Ole's Signings: again crazy fees for Sancho and Maguire. AWB decent and Bruno is our best signing post SAF by a country mile.

I really don't get the agenda that our enormous collective of failures over the past decade is somehow the fault of one manager or another. It's not like we're buying some unknown niche players. Our approach to transfers has been beyond abysmal for over a decade and it has nothing to do with one specific manager. We have no vision and no plan whatsoever. We randomly buy shiny new toys and shove them in to the manager's to deal with.
Garnacho maybe the best signing?

Superunknown

It could be poor communication from ten hag also.
I can't agree with that. I thought it was absolutely clear from ETH's original comments what he intended. He outright said that Sancho's training levels were not where they should be and that he has to do better to make the squad. Seems clear cut for me. The onus is always on the player to work hard to prove that they deserve to play. I respect ETH more from this situation as he's setting the standard for what's expected.

Sancho is coming across as an absolute knob. He's done himself no favours in this whole situation.

the_cliff

Well now Antony is gone, he'll defo be back in contention. Let's hope he can finally perform to a decent standard for once.

RuudTom83

Dropped from the team for having a bad attitude, his actions after being dropped just seem to prove the point made by EtH.

Losing Antony should open the door for Pellistri NOT Sancho.

Remember the geese

Well now Antony is gone, he'll defo be back in contention. Let's hope he can finally perform to a decent standard for once.
We shouldn't compromise our principles just because Antony is unavailable. Hope we never see him play for us again. He's largely been pathetic on the pitch anyway.

the_cliff

We shouldn't compromise our principles just because Antony is unavailable. Hope we never see him play for us again. He's largely been pathetic on the pitch anyway.
I'm sorry to break it to you, but Pellistri is not good enough. He seems to be flavour of the month here on the Caf, but give it 2 match days and people will be begging for Antony back.

Only option I see as adding any value to the team is to have Bruno/Mount play off the right. With one of them playing in front of Case/Mainoo or Case/Amrabat.

el3mel

Tbf, most of the redcafe got almost every signing wrong. They were desperate for Sanchez, Di Maria, Falcao, Schneiderling, Schweinsteigher, wanted LvG, Mourinho and even Rangnick!
This just in hindsight. Di Maria was one of the best players in Europe when he came to United. United ruined him, not the opposite. He returned to his glory once he left us. That's just an example.

Sylar

Still pinned to his twitter page...a week on! Ridiculous behaviour by an overpaid underperforming player.
Absolutely ridiculous. And not even a follow up from the player to clear up anything vaguely put out. I really hope he's not allowed back unless he puts a public apology as loud as his initial tweet

Castia

He must be one of the best paid players in the PL you have to laugh

Shit player with a shit attitude that’s had incidents at every club he’s been at and also with England

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
He must be one of the best paid players in the PL you have to laugh

Shit player with a shit attitude that’s had incidents at every club he’s been at and also with England
It’s amazing the club still bought him when there were already signs of his mentality and personality from his time both at City and Dortmund. As fans we get lost by the hype but the recruitment team should have done their due diligence instead of relying solely on “give the manager what he wants” especially if said manager has never had any history with the player.

Cloud7

Independent of an apology and talking things out, there shouldn't be a way back to the team because the man is a failure of a player at united