Eriksen states that the manager prefers a different playing style to his | UnitedSofa was lazy and didn’t read the article first

RedC

I knew when I read the Danish quotes that it would get misinterpreted by the English media
I knew when I read the English quotes that it had been and would be misinterpreted by the morons of the world.

Lyng

I knew when I read the English quotes that it had been and would be misinterpreted by the morons of the world.
The clickbait title and the weird conclusion of the article is the issue. The moron is the guy who wrote that article with that title. Noone else.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's a much better midfielder than Mason Mount.

We were a much better team last season with Eriksen as a starter than we are this season with him sitting on the bench,in spite of the blindfold brigade opinions on here...amd the only times we've looked even half competent this season is when he hasn't been on the bench.

I don't like players moaning but it is completely baffling. I could understand if we were picking someone better or as effective as him, but I think Brentford was the first time we even picked an actual midfielder in his place, and we still ended up having to bring him on, like we do in every single game.

I honestly think this is one of the biggest factors in why we've been so shite. Not so much not playing Eriksen, but fecking up our team and system just to not play him. Probably the oddest/most self destructive thing any manager has done post Ferguson, apart from when Phil Jones was taking corners, or most of Jose's press conferences.
I agree, in the last two games alone we've instantly looked much better as soon as he was on the pitch.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
We were much better the last two matches when he came on. The problem, though, he is only good for about 45 minutes. As a manager I don't know how you plan to play someone just one half. Therefore, his best place is coming off the bench at 60 minutes or so. ETH has to figure out a way to play Amrabat, Mount and Bruno because that's our most mobile and skillful midfield.

RedC

The clickbait title and the weird conclusion of the article is the issue. The moron is the guy who wrote that article with that title. Noone else.
If you aren't immediately assuming that the thread/article title is sensationalist and not true, you're a moron.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I mean, he is though. We've barely managed a game under ETH where we've looked decent without Eriksen being on the pitch. The few where we have managed this, Fred played instead of him.

You don't want players unhappy at not playing enough who are much more effective than the players being picked ahead of them. He's saying the manager prefers a different type of player which is telling us that ETH still hasn't worked out that what he's trying to do with Mount isn't going to work. That's a bit of a problem because at the moment our midfield is an absolute shambles when it really doesn't have to be.
Eriksen has been largely terrible since his injury last season though. Even in the games that he starts well he generally falls away badly. Hell, even when he came on at halftime against Galatasaray he was only good for 15-20 minutes before then becoming a non-factor.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
People on here are genuinely idiots. Can we hand out bans for being critical of our players based on nothing but a clickbait article you haven't bothered to read? Maybe even for sharing stuff that's obviously designed to be shit stirring without reading it?

Red00012

People on here are genuinely idiots. Can we hand out bans for being critical of our players based on nothing but a clickbait article you haven't bothered to read? Maybe even for sharing stuff that's obviously designed to be shit stirring without reading it?
The same posters wouldn’t comment if it was a positive story .

Pronewbie

Peep
You’re living on Saturn mate.
Do you really think the players are going to go super sonic all of a sudden? I reckon we'll see more robotnik football. They aren't training with their knuckles down and running the extra miles.

All i know is we need to stop play stationary football and move more without the ball.
I don't blame the fans who switch allegiance.

Big Andy

Bloke
Do you really think the players are going to go super sonic all of a sudden? I reckon we'll see more robotnik football. They aren't training with their knuckles down and running the extra miles.
Nah, I'd say they're Mario likely to feck about tbh, not mushroom in the squad for people like that.

Was desperate to get Neo Geo into this, but couldn't think of how.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Thread deserves a username byline change.

Something along the lines of 'Doesn't read articles he posts about'.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Eriksen would be starting most games for me. He’s the only true link up midfielder we have in our entire squad. And his ability to break the lines with his passing is so fundamental to our relative success. The only other midfielder of his ilk we have is Mainoo, and to be honest I have no idea how ready he is.

Pronewbie

Peep
Nah, I'd say they're Mario likely to feck about tbh, not mushroom in the squad for people like that.

Was desperate to get Neo Geo into this, but couldn't think of how.
Not a bad idea to get a plumber to clean up this mess.

If this weren't a misleading article I reckon Eriksen would have been at the receiving end of ETH's fatal fury like Sancho has. Now that's a winger who runs slower than a metal slug.

Farmershawn

Christian Eriksen recently expressed dissatisfaction over his reduced playtime since Erik ten Hag took over as manager
very poor article considering Eriksen hasn't played for another manager here, let alone nowhere is that dissatisfaction found in the quotes

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Yeah calling Centredevils or whatever their name is media, is a stretch :lol:
Is it? This is example of what gets printed in the English media

Piers Morgan is a big part of English media less we forget. Some twitter person should fall straight into the middle of that pile.

Lyng

Is it? This is example of what gets printed in the English media

Piers Morgan is a big part of English media less we forget. Some twitter person should fall straight into the middle of that pile.
oof yeah fair point mate.

Sparky Rhiwabon

“my health is in top condition, and I wish to be on the field for every match”

Your health is in top condition because you’re being played sparingly Christian”