Erling Haaland | Dortmund player

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Money is important for a player so Man United always has a chance to compete for player. However for his next move he probably will place more importance on the sporting project and also develop his name as a brand. I can't see him going to Italy, France or staying in Germany. To further enhance his brand he needs to go to EPL or Real Madrid/Barcelona.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
I think Man City needs to be on him like a rash, Many passes without someone who knows how to put the ball in the net will fail
Barcelona is broke
Madrid wants Mbappe
Bayern still have Lewandoski who will still be good for the next 3 yrs
Man Utd has been denied once

Realistically PSG, City and Liverpool

If its between Haaland and Lautaro Martinez, I will go with Haaland

He'sRaldo

He seems to be very highly rated. Surely he needs to carry Dortmund to a league title before we can surmise he'll carry us to one.

Not that I don't rate him high, but surely by now we should know that no one player is the solution to our problems.

GMoore23

Christ I hope we get this lad. Even if he takes up our whole summer budget and we get nobody else it'll still be worth it.
I think he'll win his first Ballon D'or within 3 years, he's that good. The way he's been playing, he's a contender this season at only 20yrs old.
It'll be a nightmare if another premier league team gets him.

fergosaurus

I think Man City needs to be on him like a rash, Many passes without someone who knows how to put the ball in the net will fail
Barcelona is broke
Madrid wants Mbappe
Bayern still have Lewandoski who will still be good for the next 3 yrs
Man Utd has been denied once

Realistically PSG, City and Liverpool

If its between Haaland and Lautaro Martinez, I will go with Haaland
One of the reasons for that was he was concerned about playing time. He'll know now that is nothing to worry about. We're one of the few clubs that can match his wages and he might see being the player to take us to the next level an attractive option. We may not be favourites to sign him but I wouldn't rule us out.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I wonder if anyone is doubting this guy now? I notice a few posters on here have gone quiet :lol:
He is literally insane, like Lewandowski mixed with Ruud mixed with Ronaldo.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He makes it look so easy. Fearless 1v1 and very clean striking technique.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Christ I hope we get this lad. Even if he takes up our whole summer budget and we get nobody else it'll still be worth it.
I think he'll win his first Ballon D'or within 3 years, he's that good. The way he's been playing, he's a contender this season at only 20yrs old.
It'll be a nightmare if another premier league team gets him.
If he and his camp insist to insert a 100m or 150m release clause, will you still buy him? i have a feeling he will want a get of out jail card if things don't work out.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
He would be immense at any club he chooses. He will have his pick and I'm hoping that a Klopp hug (post covid of course) will convince him.
Our owners have the money and would certainly view him as a 'value' signing which is what they're about.
City will chuck cash at him and they'll obviously be tempting to him but I'm really hoping he doesn't end up there

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Insane player.
What's maybe most frightening is that there are several aspects to his game, where he can massively improve: Weak foot, headers, passing in general.

But his movement, his power and his left foot are absolutely incredible.

I hope Dortmund can hold on to him for 2 or 3 years. You know because it would be good for them...not because that will be the time when we will need a replacement for Lewandowski of course...you know

NYAS

He certainly makes a mockery of Sancho if we’re talking about “proving themselves outside the Bundesliga”.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Insane player.
What's maybe most frightening is that there are several aspects to his game, where he can massively improve: Weak foot, headers, passing in general.

But his movement, his power and his left foot are absolutely incredible.

I hope Dortmund can hold on to him for 2 or 3 years. You know because it would be good for them...not because that will be the time when we will need a replacement for Lewandowski of course...you know
He strikes me as someone that wants to dominate European football and not stay in one league

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
If we want him then its been shown time and time again that City and Liverpool can't compete.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
If we want him then its been shown time and time again that City and Liverpool can't compete.
10 years ago that statement couldn't be argued. As it stands right now, both clubs would be more attractive to a player like Haaland and if either of City or Liverpool are in for him, then I would be shocked if he ended up at Old Trafford ahead of one of them.

SKS

His face is hard to watch.
A kid that seems to carry himself with dignity and makes sure to always build up the guy with the assist.
An unbelievable footballer that works like a maniac.

And all you can post is this.
I am sure you are quite the charmer.

Welbeckham

The most menacing young player in a long time. Mbappe has great pace and some technique, but this guy is from another planet. He’s like prime RvP and RvN put into one player, except much faster and slightly stronger.

I see no reason why he wouldn’t be the #1 player on almost every single big club’s transfer wishlist. I am pessimistic and I think we already blew our chance in January.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Insane player. He may even have the chance to match or even break Ronaldo/Messi record in future. All he need to do is to take care his body and maintain that level for next decade or so - which is the most challenging part. His next club must also be a dominate side which is a serious trophy contender, in order for him to have chance of winning Ballon D’or. So, I think there’s probably no chance we could get him.

[
10 years ago that statement couldn't be argued. As it stands right now, both clubs would be more attractive to a player like Haaland and if either of City or Liverpool are in for him, then I would be shocked if he ended up at Old Trafford ahead of one of them.
10 years ago city signed the likes of Augero and Silva. Don’t write off the attractiveness of United to players.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
[10 years ago city signed the likes of Augero and Silva. Don’t write off the attractiveness of United to players.
I'm not writing it off, I'm just saying that City and Liverpool are right now, probably more attractive.
How the previous post was worded made it sound like Utd would have no competition if they went in for him which simply isn't the case.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Best goalscorer this season so far:
1. Haaland - 17 goals in 13 games
2. Lewandoski - 13 goals in 12 games
3. Ibrahimovic - 11 goals in 10 games
4. Ronaldo - 9 goals in 7 games
5. Mbappe - 9 goals in 10 games

If Haaland play for top club and won major trophies this season, he may even be leading contender for Ballon D’or. And he is only 20 years old, insane!