g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Erling Haaland / signs for Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
There's enough hysteria without that sort of shite, same as the shirt signing stuff. We have enough bullshit to go through with the newspapers without people actually involved wumming.

Josep Dowling

There's enough hysteria without that sort of shite, same as the shirt signing stuff. We have enough bullshit to go through with the newspapers without people actually involved wumming.
Liven up. Maybe people should not get over-excited before anything is actually confirmed by the club?

Judas

Open to offers
Liven up. Maybe people should not get over-excited before anything is actually confirmed by the club?
I enjoy the accidental wumming like the De Gea ball fiasco, this is literally just trying to get muppets into a frenzy :( I don't know how strong my heart is these days, but I'm still on the transfer train.

Imagine not getting over excited, that's part of the fun for me. It's all about balance, I don't buy into every saga and rumour for every player.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I don't like that tweet at all.
They are just winding people up
It’s getting a bit annoying.
Starting to get irritating.
At this point They're just taking the piss.
To be fair they were minding their own business having a Christmas break and landed to all this smoke from nothing.

They are within their right to have some fun back at the newspapers who clearly reported false information about them.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looking at Frankfurt flight. Pic taken some time before 13:46 so it seems about right for a 14:50 departure.
Why would he fly to Frankfurt? doesn't make any sense.
I enjoy the accidental wumming like the De Gea ball fiasco, this is literally just trying to get muppets into a frenzy :( I don't know how strong my heart is these days, but I'm still on the transfer train.

Imagine not getting over excited, that's part of the fun for me. It's all about balance, I don't buy into every saga and rumour for every player.
:lol: chill dude, they're just having fun with the press. Obviously they took a wild stab and got excited considering the 3 flights available, now they're having a rib back. Let's just see what happens in a few weeks.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Don't give in man, keep the faith.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I love the muppetry but I don’t like Raiola. Putting it mildly. And I don’t like the piss being taken. Like Pogba and Mina in the swimming pool, Pogback, etc. imagine how the other players would feel. Even the manager; it’s commerce, clickbait, fair enough, but a bit too in your face for me.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
To be fair they were minding their own business having a Christmas break and landed to all this smoke from nothing.

They are within their right to have some fun back at the newspapers who clearly reported false information about them.
Indeed. It's probably best to ignore their comments and pics after this, They're on Zlatan mode. Still believe He'll come though.

Tincanalley

What was the craic anyway with them denying that Keano ended Alfie’s career? Alfie is his dad, right?

Last edited:

Judas

Open to offers
Raiola is an amazing agent and have a hate filled respect for him. He will do anything for his clients, and I'll always love the story of him throwing chairs about.

Adam-Utd

Frankfurt might be Dortmund's closest city with a direct flight from Scandinavia. From Frankfurt, it's a 2.30 hours drive to Dortmund.
Dortmund and leipzig both have their own airport.

If that was the case i'm sure they'd fly into a bigger airport then go directly there, why drive for 2.5 hours for no reason? nah not for me.

R'hllor

After all that experience people still drooling for fat cnut clients, everything for few more clicks.

R'hllor

Seems more daft to turn our nose up at some of the best talents in football just because their agent is a bit of a shit.
I would stay clear, his clients arent the only talents in X positions, feck him and his circus that follows right after. Him doing his best to fight for his clients best interests, i dont mind one bit but bet he could that work without being a proper cnut. To bad we are not in position to publicly come out and close our doors for him for good. Whole super agent thing getting out of control anyway.

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

Yes, but I don't know if there are any direct flights from Scandinavia. Maybe a transit in Frankfurt, and a short flight to Dortmund or Leipzig from there. Or Maybe Gran Canaria. Who knows?
Yes, but he's flown to Copenhagen first which is a bigger airport. From there he can head anywhere he wants. Why then fly to Frankfurt? it doesn't add up.

Bratt

Yes, but he's flown to Copenhagen first which is a bigger airport. From there he can head anywhere he wants. Why then fly to Frankfurt? it doesn't add up.
Wherever he’s going it’s surely for holiday.
He wouldn’t have flown with norwegian, making several transits, if this was related to his new club.
He would’ve flown a private jet in that case.

Adam-Utd

Wherever he’s going it’s surely for holiday.
He wouldn’t have flown with norwegian, making several transits, if this was related to his new club.
He would’ve flown a private jet in that case.
Yep. it was fun while it lasted, but Ole himself said straight away he's going on holiday, so he already knew what's going on.

Norweigen press just blew their load a little too early :D

DanClancy

Why? How can Liverpool get a transfer deal over the line before the window opens yet we can't?
Haaland is 19 and is one of Europe's top best young players who's attracting attention from a lot of big clubs. He whants to be assured of playing every week and I don't blame him, he's looking at a United team who Martial as a centre forward and he's seen the emergence of Greendwood in recent weeks. Its not a straight forward decision although United will be offering the best deal financially.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Haaland is 19 and is one of Europe's top best young players who's attracting attention from a lot of big clubs. He whants to be assured of playing every week and I don't blame him, he's looking at a United team who Martial as a centre forward and he's seen the emergence of Greendwood in recent weeks. Its not a straight forward decision although United will be offering the best deal financially.
People getting worked up because Liverpool signed Minamino, get a grip!

That deal has been in the pipeline for months

red thru&thru

People wind themselves up, not the Haalands. If muppets did lap this kind of hysteria, Raiola and co wouldn't need to feed the muppets.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I wish that one time we do some transfer quickly. In a few days. It is always some saga with us. No matter are we signing player from championship, Palace or Juventus.

Judas

Open to offers
I wish that one time we do some transfer quickly. In a few days. It is always some saga with us. No matter are we signing player from championship, Palace or Juventus.
But its the same for every club, you just pay attention to Utd news more, so it seems more dragged out. Go on other forums, you see the same moaning.

Acquire Me

But its the same for every club, you just pay attention to Utd news more, so it seems more dragged out. Go on other forums, you see the same moaning.
We got a bit more attention in the media bro. No one comes close.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
So.. Ole has said that Haaland knows where he's going to end up. Strongly hinting that he knows where Haaland is going to end up too.

Today, he 'broke' the story that Haaland was on his holiday and not on his way to Manchester, as was widely reported. He knew this because he once again confirmed he knows the lad and his family.

Despite being this close to him, Ole hasn't once ruled out signing him - An approach which the club have followed many times in the past.

This is absolutely done.

peridigm

So.. Ole has said that Haaland knows where he's going to end up. Strongly hinting that he knows where Haaland is going to end up too.

Today, he 'broke' the story that Haaland was on his holiday and not on his way to Manchester, as was widely reported. He knew this because he once again confirmed he knows the lad and his family.

Despite being this close to him, Ole hasn't once ruled out signing him - An approach which the club have followed many times in the past.

This is absolutely done.
Just when I think we're out, you pull me back in.

Tincanalley

Hey if Haaland is 19 it has to be about 19 + years since that Roy Keane tackle. It all makes sense. Poor Alfie was laid up, nursing his busted knee, when suddenly......

ArjenIsM3

I'm torn on this one. On the one hand he's a talented player in a position we could use reinforcements in so I'd like us to sign him. On the other hand I'd love to see all the muppets in here in tears.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Hey if Haaland is 19 it has to be about 19 + years since that Roy Keane tackle. It all makes sense. Poor Alfie was laid up, nursing his busted knee, when suddenly......
So you're saying that without the tackle there would be no Erling? So basically Erling owes his life to Manchester United?

Tincanalley

So you're saying that without the tackle there would be no Erling? So basically Erling owes his life to Manchester United?
And Keano’s magnificent ‘studs’ created him. Sort of. Kinda. So. Get on that plane, you little Immanuel Kant.

Status
Not open for further replies.