Erling Haaland / signs for Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The kid is a grade A troll. I'm certain he's either on here, reddit or twitter right now laughing his ass off at the hysteria he has created.

izec

What a child and a bastard. With this kind of behaviour, he is not a United character. Fergie wouldnt tolerate this

Nevland

The black shirt is Bryne, his home village. (Technically a town but don't get the farmers going). Don't think we should put to much thought in this, he did a closed session talking about the latest season to whoever paid to attend, this might be from this event. The money went to a very small club named Rosseland iirc.

Dve

The pictures of him signing the other shirts is actually a cover up. These are his personal shirts that he e.g. traded with CL players this season (a Genk shirt and a Napoli shirt). Sure he is not signing any to them, and there is no writings on them either. Haaland, you naughty boy.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
But that would be a lie, because this won´t cause him any trouble, will it. If I got it right, he first posted the United pic, then he added the others to address the reactions. A bit like mumbling:

- Imsigningformanchesterunited.

- What did you say?

- Nothing...

Edit: Or wait a moment.. the first pic of him signing the United shirt was not posted by himself, apparently. This was on Twitter. Haaland then posted on Instagram the other images of him signing other shirts. So, tells nothing then.
Of course it does.

It says that he didn't plan to post these photos, but he was told / saw the photo of signing a united shirt got leaked, so he decided to cover it by posting on his instagram.

It's either a huge coincidence, or a clue. Why would he feel the need to do that?
Heard £76m and we loan him back for the rest of the season.
Just a rumour from the sun, ignore it. It won't be that high.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
This is starting to feel like the De Ligt saga, in the Summer. Let's hope he is not a punk like De Ligt, but either way he doesn't owe us to come to United, just would rather him not be a douche about it, so maybe we calm it until something more real pops up? Chasing what shirts he signs on Insta feels like a whole lot of euphoria

Just my 2c
What did De Ligt do that was so wrong?

Ace

Is that his dad's Leeds jersey? I'm pretty sure that was the uniform from the late 90s/early 00s and it seems out of place next to the other uniforms from today's teams.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Best transfer muppetry in years. Genuinely plausible that he’s trying to cover his tracks here by pretending to sign other shirts he has got laying around.

Dinghy

The pictures of him signing the other shirts is actually a cover up. These are his personal shirts that he e.g. traded with CL players this season (a Genk shirt and a Napoli shirt). Sure he is not signing any to them, and there is no writings on them either. Haaland, you naughty boy.
The biggest hint is that there's no Liverpool-shirt in there. This is a done deal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Did someone really say we were signing him for 76m and then loaning him back?!

Could you imagine how madcap that'd be?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What a wum :lol:
So basically he posts a pic of him signing a United shirt, then tries to cover it up but half asses it by just grabbing a few shirts from his home collection (kit swaps when he played Napoli and Genk, his hometown team in Norway; Bryne FK, and a Leeds kit from when his dad played for them).

I think he's coming. Might all be just wumming the United fans on purpose, but I get a gut feeling he's coming here in January

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Won't definitely be the loan deal because Ole has a chance of not being here post summer so it's important both Haaland & Ole get a chance together in January.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What a wum :lol:
So basically he posts a pic of him signing a United shirt, then tries to cover it up but half asses it by just grabbing a few shirts from his home collection (kit swaps when he played Napoli and Genk, his hometown team in Norway; Bryne FK, and a Leeds kit from when his dad played for them).

I think he's coming. Might all be just wumming the United fans on purpose, but I get a gut feeling he's coming here in January
It got leaked elsewhere first. The cover up was instinctive, just like his finishing.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is that his dad's Leeds jersey? I'm pretty sure that was the uniform from the late 90s/early 00s and it seems out of place next to the other uniforms from today's teams.
Yes. It's not even the current Leeds kit! so somebody just so happened to have his dads kit for him to sign? hmmmm.

He just got them out the cupboard :lol:

Ban

It's so obvious the same guy is holding all the other shirts, same socks in all the pictures.

podurban2

Why do i smell Raiola?
Yeah exactly, Raiola has got Haaland and his little sister aged 10 to fake sign a couple of shirts to create this hysteria. That must be exacly what’s happening here. He is probably just outside the frame holding their parents hostage.

It's not a cover up! He is itching to tell the world that he is coming to Utd, but obviously can not put it out that bluntly before it's a done deal and the club announce it, so he is playing this little game, dropping us this hint, while having a laugh.

redshaw

Whether he signs for us or not it's a funny reply from him. Already a million times better than the De Ligt saga.

And on the other hand, it would be a douchy thing to do to little kids if he didn't sign that shirt. Imagine trying to explain to kids. He would have been in a no-win situation.
It's something you could explain away easily. Imagine if any of our players were caught signing another shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.