Erling Haaland / signs for Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I've just been refreshing my memory about the whole Keane/Haaland incident.

That quote "take that you cnut" is just :lol:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Might be wrong but did De Ligt not do something similar this past summer?

Then again, I’m getting a pretty good feeling that is probably on. Bookies have also slashed their odds on Haaland joining Manchester Utd.
You’d have expected the United odds to have fallen, but it’s the fact you can nice Dortmund and Leipzig prices which makes me more optimistic.

patty123

Unpopular opinion, but I'd rather get Haaland than Sancho. My mate met and ex Arsenal player at a charity event the other night and he was slagging of Emery to the hills saying he was a fraud, but also stopped to say Sancho is an arrogant little twat who thinks he's too big time for post match interviews and the like.
Or maybe he could be like scholes was as he hardly gave one, or like Bale it might be to do with the language, as he might not feel he can give a proper one.

Eriku

Seems like an Aha moment but there is Nor-way he signs for us
I never thought his father was a good player. Every time I see him, however, I’m impressed.

The son always shines on TV.
Apparently he was Hunting high and low to find his Dad's old Leeds shirt
Hopefully if he runs out at Old Trafford he can handle the big stage and it doesn’t scare the living daylights out of him.
:lol::lol::lol:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
20m, 76m, will be 150m soon and We'll sign him for a reported fee of 587m plus addons.

Champagne Football

Stating he wants to leave frequently? He said ONE time “it may be time to try something different” dont exagerate.
When his agent, French media outlets, his brother all keep saying he wants to leave, then that's as good as being straight from the cat's mouth. So no exaggeration at all was made.

MrVolley

It's the new sport: Trolling Man Utd.

Depay and Deligt kicked it off. Now they all use us bait to fish for better deals elsewhere.

SAFMUTD

When his agent, French media outlets, his brother all keep saying he wants to leave, then that's as good as being straight from the cat's mouth. So no exaggeration at all was made.
Riaola has never stated he wants to leave, he says "it may be time to try something new" "were keeping our options open" etc thats agents work to get the best deal for your client, no agent is going to say "he wants to stay here forever no matter what"...not even going to discuss about media we all know they write anything that sells....and the brother again has never literraly said Pogba wants to leave.

Like I said pure especulation, I dont doubt Pogba wants to leave a player of his calibre surely must be thinking about winning top trophies and we are no where near, but stating that he has openly said it is way different.

Judas

Open to offers
Think the shirt thing is wanker material stuff to be honest, sure it wasn't his idea, but it rubs me up the wrong way. Just adds more hype and frenzy to an already tedious and over talked about transfer rumour.

RedDevil@84

Think the shirt thing is wanker material stuff to be honest, sure it wasn't his idea, but it rubs me up the wrong way. Just adds more hype and frenzy to an already tedious and over talked about transfer rumour.
It is almost as if he has an agent who would recommend things to keep up the hype

Runaway Sue

I hope we sign this norrman. He seems like the real deal! We need more scandinavian brothers in this team, proper men.

MrVolley

Yep. Going to Dortmund. Can't blame him really. He'll play Champions League football every season ( including this season). We can't offer him that stage (which he has now tasted).

Now back to talking about lions... On which note.... Burnley has a lion on their badge. Just sayin' :houllier::lol:

Last edited:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
If he had any other agent I reckon this would have been done already. I also think he would probably personally be better off moving to Germany and playing every week without the pressure. Dortmund are in the CL and RBS are looking very strong too. He’ll be able to get a massive deal once he wants to leave Germany but if he comes here and flops he’s going to have to work his way up again... he does seem like an ambitious lad though and we are by far the biggest club in for him. We play youth and he loves ole. It’s a tough one to call!

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
If he had any other agent I reckon this would have been done already. I also think he would probably personally be better off moving to Germany and playing every week without the pressure. Dortmund are in the CL and RBS are looking very strong too. He’ll be able to get a massive deal once he wants to leave Germany but if he comes here and flops he’s going to have to work his way up again... he does seem like an ambitious lad though and we are by far the biggest club in for him. We play youth and he loves ole. It’s a tough one to call!
What about if he goes to the bundesloga and flops?

He'sRaldo

He’ll be able to get a massive deal once he wants to leave Germany but if he comes here and flops he’s going to have to work his way up again...
Could be the opposite. If he flops in Germany then he ends up with neither the massive deal nor the benefit of hype. Definitely a risk both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.