Erling Haaland / signs for Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCurry

That would be an extremely stupid thing for him to do if hes not coming here.
And on the other hand, it would be a douchy thing to do to little kids if he didn't sign that shirt. Imagine trying to explain to kids. He would have been in a no-win situation.

peridigm

Apparently he posted pics of signing other teams shirts as well( Napoli etc)? Is that true?
The only pics I see of him signing any shirts are those he is tagged in. He has not posted them himself.

Edit: Also the pic of him signing the United shirt is a different place and different time to the others.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Apparently he posted pics of signing other teams shirts as well( Napoli etc)? Is that true?
Yes, Napoli, Leeds and Salzburg.

Here's the kicker though. Those 3 other shirts were on a different day. He's wearing different clothes and in a different room to the United version.

He's added those to try and cover his tracks! he knows he's been rumbled :drool:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
United first (in different clothes to the rest, to indicate it was at a different time) then Salzburg, Genk, Leeds, Napoli and then a black one. It looks like he might be trying to play it down as nothing after thinking he’s maybe fecked up signing the United one..?

MetoTTT

It's not about the position United are in, but more us still being one of the biggest clubs in the world brings a lot of eyes and pressure early on in someone's career. That's probably why they see Dortmund as a stepping stone before he moves to a mamouth club and is ready to take on the pressure and expectation.
I agree.
But do you say "mamouth club" when talking about Man United because it is an animal that lived in the past and then disappeared?

Josep Dowling

The only pics I see of him signing any shirts are those he is tagged in. He has not posted them himself.

Edit: Also the pic of him signing the United shirt is a different place and different time to the others.
Check his Instagram story - he signed loads of different shirts. Usual bollocks on social media.

Dve

He knows what he wants to do, he knows what he's gonna do :drool:

Why would he be randomly signing another clubs shirt, especially with all the media rumours around him? seems like he's signing one ahead of time for a sponsor or something.
If he was doing autographs anyway, and some asked him to sign this shirt she was carrying, maybe it would have looked more strange if he refused to put his name. I´m fully convinced he´s coming to United, but not sure this is the ultimate evidence. Although, he did post it..

Skåre Willoch

Obvious cover up.
The Genk and Napoli jerseys are swaps from the Champions League. He's probably not even signing them either. And the Leeds jersey is probably alfies own from back in the day.
When did he play against us this season?

He's winding us up on purpose. And I love it.

Edit: The black jersey is a Bryne jersey. His hometown club. Do you know who else has visited the town of Bryne? Ole. And Ronny Johnsen. And Henning Berg. I reckon even Erik Nevland has been there. This is done and dusted.

Last edited:

FujiVice

What nutcase would want an Erling Haaland signed shirt of a team he'll never play for?

"Sign this Sunderland shirt for my Erling?"

Adam-Utd

If he was doing autographs anyway, and some asked him to sign this shirt she was carrying, maybe it would have looked more strange if he refused to put his name. I´m fully convinced he´s coming to United, but not sure this is the ultimate evidence. Although, he did post it..
So the evidence shows he did this yesterday - not weeks ago. We don't know when the other shirts were signed, but he's wearing different clothing and a different room, so that suggests a different day. Could be older? could be more recent.

With the rumours around him, he knows United are interested, Ole flew out to see him personally just a few days before! so do you think he might say, "sorry can't sign this one on camera, might get in trouble with my new club"...

Josep Dowling

His insta story:

Spot the difference between the United one and the others :drool:
Didn’t notice that.

All those other shirts have come from his wardrobe :lol:

Plays for Salzburg

Swap shirt with Napoli in the Champions League

His Dad played for Leeds in 1998

Berge is the young Norwegian at Genk? Would have gone through the international ranks together.

Not sure about the black kit.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Didn’t notice that.

All those other shirts have come from his wardrobe :lol:

Plays for Salzburg

Swap shirt with Napoli in the Champions League

His Dad played for Leeds in 1998

Berge is the young Norwegian at Genk? Would have gone through the international ranks together.

Not sure about the black kit.
Berge was also a shirt swap after he destroyed them on his CL debut.

This is incredible. Looks like in all pictures other than the united one he's just standing in his room holding a pen to a jersey he owns. Such an obvious cover-up. It's on lads

Bratt

So the evidence shows he did this yesterday - not weeks ago. We don't know when the other shirts were signed, but he's wearing different clothing and a different room, so that suggests a different day. Could be older? could be more recent.

With the rumours around him, he knows United are interested, Ole flew out to see him personally just a few days before! so do you think he might say, "sorry can't sign this one on camera, might get in trouble with my new club"...
You can clearly see on all the non-united shirts that it’s the same girl holding them for him.
We know he’s home for christmas so this is probably his sister/mother/friend who helps him with shirts he already had from earlier matches just to wind us up.

MasterM

I think this is likely a done deal now. It is obvious that the Man Utd shirt was signed at a different time and place:

*different clothes
*shoes(Man Utd picture) vs no shoes
*different place (look at the wooden floor)
*different marker (the one used for the Man Utd shirt is black, while the one used for the others is white)

Furthermore, no shirts from Dortmund and RB leipzig yet, so he had know that this would light fire under the Man Utd rumours.

Edit: and it looks like it's the same person holding all the other shirts.

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

You can clearly see on all the non-united shirts that it’s the same girl holding them for him.
We know he’s home for christmas so this is probably his sister/mother/friend who helps him with shirts he already had from earlier matches just to wind us up.
Wind us up, or cover up for the leaked photo... It could be good news, it might be his way of saying " sorry guys it was just leak, means nothing'

I personally think it's good news, but then I always do with transfers :D all I know is this is just another exciting muppet christmas.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How do you know it's a girl? Can't boys wear ankle socks? Sexist.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
This is starting to feel like the De Ligt saga, in the Summer. Let's hope he is not a punk like De Ligt, but either way he doesn't owe us to come to United, just would rather him not be a douche about it, so maybe we calm it until something more real pops up? Chasing what shirts he signs on Insta feels like a whole lot of euphoria

Just my 2c

Bratt

Wind us up, or cover up for the leaked photo... It could be good news, it might be his way of saying " sorry guys it was just leak, means nothing'

I personally think it's good news, but then I always do with transfers :D all I know is this is just another exciting muppet christmas.
Me too, mate, me too!

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I think Griezman was ours until Atletico got the transfer ban.
I doubt it as no concrete news about this, but you could be right.

Doubt he'd do that to his old boss, the man who gave him his chance in professional football. Remember that they've met face to face regarding this transfer - Ole has spent enough time around the kid to know if he's taking the piss.
I hope you're right. Players usually think about his career and well-being first, then others afterward.

Dve

But that would be a lie, because this won´t cause him any trouble, will it. If I got it right, he first posted the United pic, then he added the others to address the reactions. A bit like mumbling:

- Imsigningformanchesterunited.

- What did you say?

- Nothing...

Edit: Or wait a moment.. the first pic of him signing the United shirt was not posted by himself, apparently. This was on Twitter. Haaland then posted on Instagram the other images of him signing other shirts. So, tells nothing then.

Last edited:

yamo123x

The 76million.pound fee that is being banded around is worrying. This lad is talented but still very raw

Bratt

Heard £76m and we loan him back for the rest of the season.
VG (norway newspaper) says they have been in touch with united, and they (manchester united) say this is not true. Other than that VG got no comments on the Haaland transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.