Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

slored1

He is good, but he is not 1 million per week good. Let's get Kane instead.

dinostar77

Senior sources at Chelsea have said that they are out of the running for Haaland. Simply too expensive a package. Lukaku (61 goals in 88 games for inter) is main target though there is interest Aguero.

Ian mcgarry (who does have good sources at chelsea) transfer window podcast.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Senior sources at Chelsea have said that they are out of the running for Haaland. Simply too expensive a package. Lukaku (61 goals in 88 games for inter) is main target though there is interest Aguero.

Ian mcgarry (who does have good sources at chelsea) transfer window podcast.
Would be an interesting one. Lukaku was always a Chelsea fan and was supposed to go there before we gazumped them. I think he’d be better off staying at Inter under Conte though.

Chelsea, City, and Us (Cavani dependent) are all after a no.9.

Will be a really interesting striker window!

Holocene

I think we'll either beg Cavani to stay, go for DCL, or a cheap punt on Ings. I think the Kane and Haaland stuff is a pipe dream.
DCL will cost huge money. Everton won't let him go cheaply.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I think we'll either beg Cavani to stay, go for DCL, or a cheap punt on Ings. I think the Kane and Haaland stuff is a pipe dream.
I think we’ll go for Bamford

Cloud7

Those wage numbers are absolutely ridiculous. The only players worth that are a prime Messi and Ronaldo.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Wouldn't he cost like £80m, at least?
I think we should be steering clear of the EPL market, there's little value as every club is fecking minted.

Martial's irritated the life out of me this season but if we can't secure Haaland or Kane, then we might just be better off playing the waiting game. While we're in a bit of a dearth at the moment, great striking talents are a dime a dozen and sooner or later they'll pop up again. No point wasting £80m odd on DCL, same with Rice too.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Typically enough they start asking for a million quid a week as the goals dry up, they look close to getting knocked out of this years CL and his team look like missing out on CL next year. Mino is needlessly putting a lot more pressure on Haaland to be the finished article with all this stuff. Let the clubs outbid each other instead of setting all these wild prices from the off. He’s gone from wonderboy to wanting to be the highest paid player in the league by far in a year and his agent is shouting it from the rooftops that he wants to leave. I don’t care what anyone says it’s horrible preparation for a huge CL tie against a better team.

theklr

Typically enough they start asking for a million quid a week as the goals dry up, they look close to getting knocked out of this years CL and his team look like missing out on CL next year. Mino is needlessly putting a lot more pressure on Haaland to be the finished article with all this stuff. Let the clubs outbid each other instead of setting all these wild prices from the off. He’s gone from wonderboy to wanting to be the highest paid player in the league by far in a year and his agent is shouting it from the rooftops that he wants to leave. I don’t care what anyone says it’s horrible preparation for a huge CL tie against a better team.
Raiola really have a knack of making his players look like absolute cnuts doesnt he.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
No player is worth 1 million week salary, no matter how good they are. Crazy. I hope and believe this is fake news.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Raiola really have a knack of making his players look like absolute cnuts doesnt he.
I don’t see how anyone could argue otherwise at this stage. A lot of people are going to take delight in watching him choke from now on and there was no need for it at all. Why is he so confrontational? They got it right going to Dortmund. Development over money. Nice choice. Then in the middle of the development, at a crucial point I might as well add, he starts flipping about about the money. It’s mental.

dinostar77

Would be an interesting one. Lukaku was always a Chelsea fan and was supposed to go there before we gazumped them. I think he’d be better off staying at Inter under Conte though.

Chelsea, City, and Us (Cavani dependent) are all after a no.9.

Will be a really interesting striker window!
Inter are up for sale and no-one is too sure if they will have to sell some stars to service their debt. The chinese owners were told to sell up by the state as they have also sold their chinese football team that just won the league.

If i were inter there would be many i would sacrifice before lukaku.

theklr

Inter are up for sale and no-one is too sure if they will have to sell some stars to service their debt. The chinese owners were told to sell up by the state as they have also sold their chinese football team that just won the league.

If i were inter there would be many i would sacrifice before lukaku.

Read somewhere that if Inter were late on their installments of 4.3m, we could demand all the rest in one go (43.2m).

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Read somewhere that if Inter were late on their installments of 4.3m, we could demand all the rest in one go (43.2m).
Is he any good? I don’t understand why they signed Lukaku if he’s a great striker? Has he been injured?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No player is worth 1 million week salary, no matter how good they are. Crazy. I hope and believe this is fake news.
Id love to know where your cut off point is for this and your rationale for it.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
What, is that's what's being put out there? He's hardly proved himself worthy of earning twice what Mbappe earns. Squires had a pretty good take. Pretty gruesome to see his dad in tandem with Raiola.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

Think that got debunked, we've got a very good relationship with Inter.

That being said, think it was Ornstein who first dropped Martinez' name, so this is a a very interesting rumour in light of our good relationship to be honest.

Idxomer

DCL will cost huge money. Everton won't let him go cheaply.
His technique is terrible, worse than Lukaku actually. His overall game isn't very good either.

I don't think he is worth more than 40m.

Matriac

Yep, he also wants to go to Spain so it would coincide nicely with that
Where do you have it from that he wants to go to Spain?
Every interview I have seen from him where he talks about the future is him saying how he prefers the Prem and grew up a fan.

He's of course not going to outright say no/never Spain before he signs somewhere, but he looks to want to come to England as long as clubs give him a decent offer. (Prem is much much more popular in Norway than what La Liga is.)

Andersons Dietician

I feel like for some reason they’ve just replaced Man Cities name with ours as they are the ones that have been heavily linked and tried to get a deal done whilst Barca were also trying to get it done. I don’t recall ever seeing us linked with him.

crossy1686

career ending
Where do you have it from that he wants to go to Spain?
Every interview I have seen from him where he talks about the future is him saying how he prefers the Prem and grew up a fan.

He's of course not going to outright say no/never Spain before he signs somewhere, but he looks to want to come to England as long as clubs give him a decent offer. (Prem is much much more popular in Norway than what La Liga is.)
The Athletic have been preaching this line for a while now. They outright said his preference is Spain but it will come down to whether or not Barcelona or Madrid have the cash next summer.

It's worth noting that most of the journalists who speak on the Athletic podcasts talk about this as if it's a commonly known fact amongst themselves, and it's also worth noting that they interviewed Riaola recently both on and off the record.

There's also the fact Riaola and Haaland's dad have just done a tour of Spain talking to clubs there about a potential transfer this summer. They're yet to meet with any English clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.