ESPN: Inside the broken, dysfunctional world of Man Utd

diarm

"a source telling ESPN that an agent of a senior player complained to the club that Ronaldo had been given more prominence than their client in promotional campaigns".
The delusions of grandeur surrounding our squad in a nutshell. These are players for whom the greatest moment of their entire career will be winning the Europa League against the Ajax U13's, and they genuinely believe the should be on a marketing par with one of the two greatest and most decorated footballers ever to have lived.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
"The in-fighting within the squad can best be summed up by a source telling ESPN that an agent of a senior player complained to the club that Ronaldo had been given more prominence than their client in promotional campaigns".

What the feck :lol: . It's fecking Ronaldo-the GOAT- what do you expect and why is it even relevant?
The player in question is obviously living in la la land. Im curious to know who it was. Pogba, Rashford, Maguire are my main suspects. I think the others idiolize Ronnie or 'know their place'.

mu4c_20le

The player in question is obviously living in la la land. Im curious to know who it was. Pogba, Rashford, Maguire are my main suspects. I think the others idiolize Ronnie or 'know their place'.
Cavani