Ethan Galbraith

Yagami

Good post resistant
I care, @Fanta Stick !

The thing is, I reckon it's fair to say his career here is done so interest in his development is naturally going to lessen throughout the fanbase. Going to league two at his age was just bizarre, in my opinion.

Fanta Stick

I care, @Fanta Stick !

The thing is, I reckon it's fair to say his career here is done so interest in his development is naturally going to lessen throughout the fanbase. Going to league two at his age was just bizarre, in my opinion.
God bless you and god bless all your ancestors for bringing you into the world.

Yeah, I was never really convinced that Ethan would make it here but I do think he has potential to have a career at a PL club. Have to watch for my Irish/N. Irish bias though.

I do watch the extended highlights on the Salford FC youtube channel every week to keep up with his progress although can't draw too many conclusions from limited footage, just stopped posting on here. He doesn't appear to be standing out or having the same impact as he was earlier in the season but he ticks along with good rhythm which is what is required in his position.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It's a bit telling that he is getting completely overlooked for N Ireland squad at this point which is not exactly overflowing with midfield maestros.
I am surprised he isn't getting a call up even just to take a look at him - the one player though I'm hoping will get picked and play for NI before they choose England is Jamie Donley - he looks a real talent up front.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Has just announced he is leaving the club.
Hope he makes the right decision with his next club and makes it back to the N.Ireland squad soon. A tidy player who should be able to build a decent career somewhere, if he stays healthy.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Hope he makes the right decision with his next club and makes it back to the N.Ireland squad soon. A tidy player who should be able to build a decent career somewhere, if he stays healthy.
Yeah hopefully he can get a chance at a decent Championship level club and get his career going. Northern Ireland certainly could use another decent midfielder.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Yeah hopefully he can get a chance at a decent Championship level club and get his career going. Northern Ireland certainly could use another decent midfielder.
Considering he's been a bit inconsistent at Salford I'd say Championship might be a level too high for now, but I could definitely see him becoming a regular there in the future.