Euro 2016 playoffs + Finals Draw 12.12.15

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Johansen :lol::lol::lol:

His decision-making is so horrible in the final third! I wouldn't mind him being taken off for Berisha/Odegaard.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Berget really needs to stay out wide rather than cut inside as frequently as he does. Given Norway's lack of wingers, Berget's the best dribbler out of the lot after Omar. Berget staying out wide will also help Henriksen be more influential.

EDIT: Am I the only one finding Birtles really annoying? First the League Cup tie, and now this. He sounds so bitter every time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Eredivisie viewers and Norwegian experts, fill me in on this: has Henriksen been playing as a striker this season? Why is it that he's not playing in central midfield in this game?

Laphroaig

Eredivisie viewers and Norwegian experts, fill me in on this: has Henriksen been playing as a striker this season? Why is it that he's not playing in central midfield in this game?
He's not a central midfielder, he's best behind the striker or as an attacking midfielder.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He's not a central midfielder, he's best behind the striker or as an attacking midfielder.
He hasn't shown that in this game so far. There's nothing in his game that shows me that he's a deep-lying forward or attacking midfielder. His movement and positioning has generally been poor.

Laphroaig

He hasn't shown that in this game so far. There's nothing in his game that shows me that he's a deep-lying forward or attacking midfielder. His movement and positioning has generally been poor.
He's been very good there the previous Norway games. He's got 12 goals for AZ so far this season.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
This will be a blessing in disguise for Norway, because if they do manage to qualify somehow, they will be coming home without a point.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Norway's performance so far can be summarised by one iconic emote: :lol:

They've choked every time in the final third, and it's somewhat surprising that they couldn't test the Hungarian defence as often enough as they should have.

Laphroaig

Norway's performance so far can be summarised by one iconic emote: :lol:

They've choked every time in the final third, and it's somewhat surprising that they couldn't test the Hungarian defence as often enough as they should have.
Nah, most dominant I've seen Norway in years, but yeah not created enough. A bit like United, but a bit less boring.

Feck sake.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
When I was 7 years old and i first joined a football team, I was taught to head the ball down when attacking, apparently this information never reached Norway.