Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

Oaencha

Just joined. Thankful I picked Donnaruma. Bonucci and Insigne.

Swiss_Red89

I went for Florenzi and Barella.
5 points, will see how I go on from here but imagine I will sub Florenzi for one of my portugese players.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I put in Yilmaz over Immobile and now I regret that. Think I might switch next matchday.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When did you change captain?

Mine says calculating points or something like that and doesn't give option to change your captain
I mean "this game" as in the fantasy footy game, rather than the Italy game.

But change it anytime up to 2pm now.
Reminds me I need to. Always sad to see those 6 points disappear for the assist, but one of Lukaku, Kane or Ronnie will score.

Risk is if Lukaku scores are you brave enough to gamble Kane or Ronaldo score 2?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Change captain from Insigne to Lukaku? Hate this changing captain bollocks because someone with a worse team can easily end up on top if they luck out. Everyone in my MLs who doesn't have Insigne (which is most) will have Lukaku captain today, so I'm fecked if he goes nuts.

Neo_Mufc

Change captain from Insigne to Lukaku? Hate this changing captain bollocks because someone with a worse team can easily end up on top if they luck out. Everyone in my MLs who doesn't have Insigne (which is most) will have Lukaku captain today, so I'm fecked if he goes nuts.
Insigne has 9 points to me that is pretty solid.

I need to pick a captain between Eriksen and Lukaku. Not sure who to pick

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I mean "this game" as in the fantasy footy game, rather than the Italy game.

But change it anytime up to 2pm now.
Reminds me I need to. Always sad to see those 6 points disappear for the assist, but one of Lukaku, Kane or Ronnie will score.

Risk is if Lukaku scores are you brave enough to gamble Kane or Ronaldo score 2?
Well Bale is next for me.

Cymru an byth!!!!

Paul_Scholes18

Bale here. Not captain though.
I was thinking about getting either Shaqiri, James, Rodriguez or Danny Ward. Got noone though, but hope Wales win and James to score.

Bale always too expensive I think for me, but might punt on him for limitless particular if there is no KDB. Bale, Bruno, KDB, Insigne, F Torres, Modric/Perisic, Gnabry/Havertz, England mid those I consider. Doubt we know what Southgate will do so might just stick with kane from England.

Schneiderman

I was thinking about getting either Shaqiri, James, Rodriguez or Danny Ward. Got noone though, but hope Wales win and James to score.

Bale always too expensive I think for me, but might punt on him for limitless particular if there is no KDB. Bale, Bruno, KDB, Insigne, F Torres, Modric/Perisic, Gnabry/Havertz, England mid those I consider. Doubt we know what Southgate will do so might just stick with kane from England.
He is a bit, but I fancied his low ownership for this week where I've avoided Germany vs France and England v Croatia, KDB out. I did have Insigne instead originally but switched it all up when we saw Berardi starting.

Now Wales actually manage to score and neither involved ffs. James rightly not happy.

Paul_Scholes18

He is a bit, but I fancied his low ownership for this week where I've avoided Germany vs France and England v Croatia, KDB out. I did have Insigne instead originally but switched it all up when we saw Berardi starting.

Now Wales actually manage to score and neither involved ffs. James rightly not happy.
Only Shaqiri with return from those players I thought about getting. Hopefully Cancelo can score big to justify spending the extra money on them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bale a bust.
Easily binned off soon though.

Roll on Lukaku tonight. To either do jack all, or get a massive haul to make the captain decision easier!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Bale a bust.
Easily binned off soon though.

Roll on Lukaku tonight. To either do jack all, or get a massive haul to make the captain decision easier!
Have you changed captain yet or just picked Lukaku from the start?

I managed to swap from an Italian to Bale but now can't move to Lukaku as says calculating points

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

I managed to swap from an Italian to Bale but now can't move to Lukaku as says calculating points
I'm wondering if it might only let you change captain in the sub windows after all games that day have been played.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Yep, whoever the Italian chap everyone was hyped on yesterday as cap yesterday, then straight to Lukaku.

You can't change cap within the same day...they can't make it that ludicrously easy :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm wondering if it might only let you change captain in the sub windows after all games that day have been played.
Of course.
Otherwise you could potentially switch it to everyone of your players over the whole game week!

Paul_Scholes18

4 players in this game. Ideally it is 0-0 with a pen save for Finlands keeper or a masterclass for Eriksen and one pen save anyway for the Finland keeper.

Watch all my players blank in a 1-1 draw.

Schneiderman

Eriksen and the Finnish keeper for me too. Happy for the latter to concede to plenty Eriksen goals though, he can be subbed. A small Pukki party to wipe the cleansheet would be nice too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Whoops, should have put my Danish defender in the 11. Had 3 strong defenders, and moved to 4 in midfield late on.

Hopefully one of the starters doesn't play and he comes in anyway.

Paul_Scholes18

My GOD please be ok Eriksen. What an awful start to this Euros. In a year with Covid and everyone sufferes and we get one heart attack.

Paul_Scholes18

This year is just insane. First all Covid and now this.

Remember us in the CL group with the game between PSG and Istanbul getting moved due to the ref saying stupid stuff?

Is that what will happen here and they play this game tomorrow? Or do the danish players naturally want a break from playing?

Last edited:

Schneiderman

Probably depends on the Danish players. If Eriksen's in a good enough condition to know he'll be alright, they'll likely agree to play. Otherwise I can't see it.

Just glad he appears to be alright for now, that was horrific.

Paul_Scholes18

Probably depends on the Danish players. If Eriksen's in a good enough condition to know he'll be alright, they'll likely agree to play. Otherwise I can't see it.

Just glad he appears to be alright for now, that was horrific.
Yeah I think he is fine so I do think they want to play the tournament. They could agree with a draw I guess, but it may not be fair for the other teams.

It would be nice to see Eriksen in the stands before this tournament is over. Him playing anymore we can rule out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lukaku goal as cap as expected..needs another really.

Annoyed Denayer is benched as switched Castagne out as he seemed a 50-50 choice with Meunier and was more expensive.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If I change my captain tomorrow from Lukaku to someone else will I lose his double points from this game?

Paul_Scholes18

Hradecky wow. I just got you for being cheap. It is why keepers are not worth spending big on. It is pure random when they save pens. If Eriksen still played I doubt he would have missed.

Canuckred64

Hradecky 13 points, what a surprising return for my second string keeper who was basically a throw away and was only played because my other keeper won't play til tomorrow. Only wished I had captained him.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
13 points from Mr. Erratic who looked like conceding every time the ball came into the box :lol:

I won't be making a GK sub tomorrow!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well if you'd done your 3 page dossier (rules, tips, etc) this wouldn't have happened?
I barely follow international stuff, so it wouldn't have helped much and the rules are utterly bonkers too.

Castagne went off too...so either way I wasn't destined to get a cleany from this game!

Meunier came on and scored just for max ridiculum.

Canuckred64

Most of my last minute ticketing has payed off in the first 3 games but swapping out Lukaku and Muenier is not looking that good so far, hopefully Ronaldo and Torres of Spain at least match them point wise.